SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is there a Clash between the Tutors and the AFC

+17
unseenfriends
MoMer
wattie
Janhar
OnlyVisitingEarth
notabigjump
mac
Beds1970
Lis
JNR
Jbodoski
snuboyo
Anniemillo1
iceblue
Slatewriter
toolsey2
Jane Lyzell
21 posters

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Why is there a Clash between the Tutors and the AFC - Page 34 Empty Re: Why is there a Clash between the Tutors and the AFC

Post by notabigjump Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:46 pm

Anniemillo1 wrote:Hi,  Latest one to hit the dust and seems like the usual way pretending that people are resigning when in fact they have already been fired.    Who will be left standing.   Let's count the favourable bodies at the moment.   If they keep going through the bodies like this will there be any members left by the end of this presidency to reign over, or will they be all fired.  Apparently the Almoner made a mistake and sent a message that contained copies of email addresses.  

Within five mins. the President told her to resign as Almoner with immediate effect.    As far as I am led to believe, the NEC had already replaced the Almoner so asking for her resignation was bit of a fake .  Another underhanded way of ruling?  

Here is the statement from Facebook:
"I would like to apologise publicly, I have already apologised to those to everyone on the SNU Almoners Healing List.
This morning after battling for over an hour with computer issues to send out an email to all of those on the list it finally went, within minutes I had emails back to say that I had breached GDP by not sending it on BCC.
This was completely unintentional and I have done my best to put this right.
Within minutes I had an email from Jackie Wright requesting my resignation as Almoner because of this.
As the NEC has already replaced me at this weekends meeting, but not informed me yet this was a moot point.
I had already been informed by 2 people about my replacement, I refused to resign from a position I no longer hold.
I wish all the healers well and please keep doing your amazing work because you truly make a difference in this world and I promise you I will always do my very best for Spirit."

If anyone was in doubt as to the culture that led to 21 tutors withdrawing their services, perhaps now they can see how this president is under hand and cruel. To ask for a resignation when she had already been replaced, shows a cunning and calculating mind in my book. She is meant to lead by example. Thank goodness most won't be led by her.

notabigjump

Admin, Lis, Janhar, OnlyVisitingEarth, MoMer and unseenfriends like this post

Back to top Go down

Why is there a Clash between the Tutors and the AFC - Page 34 Empty Re: Why is there a Clash between the Tutors and the AFC

Post by Anniemillo1 Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:02 pm

And this is the person who is reigning over a Spiritualist Organisation. For those who voted or this outcome I hope you are beginning to see the light.

Anniemillo1

Lis, Janhar, notabigjump, OnlyVisitingEarth, MoMer and unseenfriends like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by unseenfriends Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:18 pm

notabigjump wrote:
Anniemillo1 wrote:Hi,  Latest one to hit the dust and seems like the usual way pretending that people are resigning when in fact they have already been fired.    Who will be left standing.   Let's count the favourable bodies at the moment.   If they keep going through the bodies like this will there be any members left by the end of this presidency to reign over, or will they be all fired.  Apparently the Almoner made a mistake and sent a message that contained copies of email addresses.  

Within five mins. the President told her to resign as Almoner with immediate effect.    As far as I am led to believe, the NEC had already replaced the Almoner so asking for her resignation was bit of a fake .  Another underhanded way of ruling?  

Here is the statement from Facebook:
"I would like to apologise publicly, I have already apologised to those to everyone on the SNU Almoners Healing List.
This morning after battling for over an hour with computer issues to send out an email to all of those on the list it finally went, within minutes I had emails back to say that I had breached GDP by not sending it on BCC.
This was completely unintentional and I have done my best to put this right.
Within minutes I had an email from Jackie Wright requesting my resignation as Almoner because of this.
As the NEC has already replaced me at this weekends meeting, but not informed me yet this was a moot point.
I had already been informed by 2 people about my replacement, I refused to resign from a position I no longer hold.
I wish all the healers well and please keep doing your amazing work because you truly make a difference in this world and I promise you I will always do my very best for Spirit."

If anyone was in doubt as to the culture that led to 21 tutors withdrawing their services, perhaps now they can see how this president is under hand and cruel. To ask for a resignation when she had already been replaced, shows a cunning and calculating mind in my book. She is meant to lead by example. Thank goodness most won't be led by her.

Truly shocking and underhand.  I expect many more that the President does not like will be pushed out of positions and even the Union. I have been led to believe that there is a ‘blacklist’ being compiled of members who have posted negative comments on social media about the President and Union.  In addition, vocal critics have received legal threats and have been forced to remove comments. This has resulted in a fear of speaking out in case of retribution.  Currently the only people speaking out publicly seem to be those who are no longer in the SNU or who have stated they are not planning to renew their membership in October.  This forum seems to be the only place left where members can speak out without revealing their true identity and being added to such a ‘blacklist’.  In many many years of membership under a handful of different Presidents, I have never seen such an awful abuse of power.

unseenfriends

Lis, Janhar, Slatewriter, notabigjump, Light-Nature-Truth, Caroline and MoMer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by notabigjump Sun Oct 06, 2024 3:26 pm

Here is a roll call of honour of the growing list of people and roles who have resigned or had to withdraw their services, since Jackie Wright became President. The list is growing and amongst some, are employment tribunals which are either ongoing or have been won in the complainants favour. I have removed surnames :

20 AFC Tutors plus Minister Matthew (withdrawn services)

Resigned or pushed:

Christine
Alv
Ann
Danny
Pat
Jane
Anne-Marie
Adam
Richard
Rachel (SNU)
Julia  (Vice President)
Alessandro (AFC )
Dean (AFC)
Tanya AFC (AFC)
Kelly (AFC )
Will (AFC)
Minister Libby
Keith
Graham
Simone (SNUi)
Colin

To be continued….more are coming soon….

Last edited by notabigjump on Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:52 pm; edited 4 times in total

notabigjump

Lis, Janhar, Light-Nature-Truth, OnlyVisitingEarth, MoMer and unseenfriends like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by unseenfriends Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:05 pm

notabigjump wrote:Here is a roll call of the growing list of people and roles who have resigned or had to withdraw their services, since Jackie Wright became President. The list is growing and amongst some, are employment tribunals which are either ongoing or have been won in the complainants favour. I have removed surnames :

Resigned or pushed:

Christine
Alv
Ann
Danny
Pat
Jane
Anne-Marie
Adam
Richard
Rachel (SNU)
Julia  (Vice President)
Alessandro (AFC )
Dean (AFC)
Tanya AFC (AFC)
Kelly (AFC )
Will (AFC)
Minister Libby
Keith

Isn’t the list missing Lisa from Head Office and Graham (Property)?

unseenfriends

Back to top Go down

Post by notabigjump Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:08 pm

unseenfriends wrote:
notabigjump wrote:Here is a roll call of the growing list of people and roles who have resigned or had to withdraw their services, since Jackie Wright became President. The list is growing and amongst some, are employment tribunals which are either ongoing or have been won in the complainants favour. I have removed surnames :

Resigned or pushed:

Christine
Alv
Ann
Danny
Pat
Jane
Anne-Marie
Adam
Richard
Rachel (SNU)
Julia  (Vice President)
Alessandro (AFC )
Dean (AFC)
Tanya AFC (AFC)
Kelly (AFC )
Will (AFC)
Minister Libby
Keith

Is the list missing Lisa from Head Office?

Might be added soon. Some indecisiveness has been hinted at.

notabigjump

OnlyVisitingEarth and unseenfriends like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by notabigjump Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:11 pm

unseenfriends wrote:

Resigned or pushed:

Christine
Alv
Ann
Danny
Pat
Jane
Anne-Marie
Adam
Richard
Rachel (SNU)
Julia  (Vice President)
Alessandro (AFC )
Dean (AFC)
Tanya AFC (AFC)
Kelly (AFC )
Will (AFC)
Minister Libby
Keith

Was Graham during Jackie's tenure?

notabigjump

OnlyVisitingEarth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by unseenfriends Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:16 pm

notabigjump wrote:
unseenfriends wrote:

Was Graham during Jackie's tenure?

Yes absolutely.  Another one JW didn’t like.

unseenfriends

notabigjump and OnlyVisitingEarth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Moira2499 Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:53 pm

How can we support when they have not informed us of their problem. I constantly say I have great respect for some of thos 20 some I don't know but how can you support blindly without fact ??

Moira2499

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbodoski Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:09 pm

Moira2499 wrote:How can we support when they have not informed us of their problem. I constantly say I have great respect for some of thos 20 some I don't know but how can you support blindly without fact ??
you know full well that they have a NDA over their heads so they cannot tell anyone what the problem is. I'm suprised you don't know that?

Jbodoski

Lis, notabigjump and OnlyVisitingEarth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by notabigjump Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:12 pm

Moira2499 wrote:How can we support when they have not informed us of their problem. I constantly say I have great respect for some of thos 20 some I don't know but how can you support blindly without fact ??

They were forced to sign an NDA to have their complaint heard. We know enough about their good character and they put out two statements.

If it was one or two you could call it a personality clash, but 20 plus another one is beyond the pail. It's almost half of the teachers at the AFC. Even though we can't publish the full account whilst legal processes are in place, 20 people have had their lives turned upside down. That sacrifice alone and all the other wrongdoings by the organisation and president are enough to say, I don't have to know all the facts until their case is beyond being jeopardised.

notabigjump

OnlyVisitingEarth, Jbodoski and MoMer like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbodoski Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:19 pm

notabigjump wrote:

They were forced to sign an NDA to have their complaint heard. We know enough about their good character and they put out two statements.

If it was one or two you could call it a personality clash, but 20 plus another one is beyond the pail. It's almost half of the teachers at the AFC. Even though we can't publish the full account whilst legal processes are in place, 20 people have had their lives turned upside down. That sacrifice alone and all the other wrongdoings by the organisation and president are enough to say, I don't have to know all the facts until their case is beyond being jeopardised.
Well said "notabigjump" it's obvious to anyone who has followed this story, except those who still work there at the AFC, and didn't support 20 people who stood up for not only themselves but also those who will inevitably swear their loyalty to the 20 when they come out triumphant.

Jbodoski

Lis, Janhar, notabigjump, Anniemillo1, Light-Nature-Truth, OnlyVisitingEarth, MoMer and like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Janhar Sun Oct 06, 2024 5:21 pm

You are supporting them by saying exactly that. You are expressing your respect for some of them. If you are not convinced, without all the facts, that something must have given them good reason for complaint then of course you cannot do more than say you respect some of them.
Some of us believe everything they wrote in their statement because the one/s that we know have our trust and that is not something explainable but is not blind either. Others here might  know more about the situation than they can reveal.
Like you, I can only speculate on what the tutors’ complaint is but I do see things are not as they should be in the SNU.
You can only speak your own truth and you are doing that so thank you.

Janhar

notabigjump, Anniemillo1, Light-Nature-Truth and aurora like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniemillo1 Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:03 pm

notabigjump wrote:

Reading the quote from Moira2499 it is obvious to me that you are not supporting the tutors. I agree with notabiglump that due to the good character I am supporting them especially when seeing the circus played out practically daily by the NEC of late and look forward to the time when the tutors can speak out.

Anniemillo1

Janhar, notabigjump, Light-Nature-Truth, OnlyVisitingEarth, Jbodoski, MoMer, unseenfriends and aurora like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Janhar Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:56 pm

Anniemillo1 wrote:

Reading the quote from Moira2499 it is obvious to me that you are not supporting the tutors.   I agree with notabiglump that due to the good character I am supporting them especially when seeing the circus played out practically daily by the NEC of late and look forward to the time when the tutors can speak out.
Moira2499 has joined in though, which is more than others have done. I sense a slightly larger speck of support here than stated. This lady needs the facts. That’s OK. They will be arriving.

Janhar

Lis, Light-Nature-Truth and OnlyVisitingEarth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:57 pm

Question to all: What can be done to remove JW from office?

aurora

OnlyVisitingEarth likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbodoski Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:26 pm

aurora wrote:Question to all: What can be done to remove JW from office?
They would have to be found guilty of a criminal offence, or a motion for a vote of no confidence at an EGM, I can't remember the number of members required to request an EGM, it might be 20 but don't quote me.

Jbodoski

Janhar and aurora like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Janhar Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:53 pm

I am not an SNU member. Was years ago but not now.  If  I was I would want to wait for the complaint result. After that, if it seemed that there were going to be no changes then I can see two possibilities but difficult.
First one:  You need to find out if a significant number wants to force change, maybe with a petition. If there was sufficient number they would not be able to expel you all.The membership is low. If only a small number come forward they will probably be doomed so don’t do it unless prepared to be banned. If enough of you sign up then you can organise a meeting and decide if you want to withdraw services or perhaps, less extreme, just object to what you don’t like on Social Media and complaint procedures. Only you can decide and it may be the end of your dreams if you are trainee tutors. Done on a big scale might work though. You need someone who knows all the legalities of it.

Second one: Whatever the outcome one day JW will be replaced at an election so you could do nothing at all right now but start asking people you think could do it if they would stand. Be ready for the next election and canvass like mad.  Under a new President you will be much better than now even if not perfect. However you have some great people so work on them. For now, I would suggest just wait until this tutor dispute is decided.
I am writing this on the assumption that you are not a JW spy!  Very Happy Joking but not really joking. This is a horrible business for you.

Janhar

aurora likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Janhar Sun Oct 06, 2024 7:56 pm

I like Jbodski’s suggestion, sounds like your man 👍🏻

Janhar

Jbodoski likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by notabigjump Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:33 pm

Jbodoski wrote:
They would have to be found guilty of a criminal offence, or a motion for a vote of no confidence at an EGM, I can't remember the number of members required to request an EGM, it might be 20 but don't quote me.

Last edited by notabigjump on Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

notabigjump

Back to top Go down

Post by notabigjump Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:08 pm

Hi Aurora - welcome and nice to see you post but forgive my wariness, as its your first post and very dramatic. Perhaps you could give us your thoughts on what's been happening with the tutors and the AFC as well?

notabigjump

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbodoski Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:16 pm

Janhar wrote:I like Jbodski’s suggestion, sounds like your man 👍🏻
I have left the SNU so can't be your man.

Jbodoski

Lis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Janhar Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:33 pm

Jbodoski wrote:
Janhar wrote:I like Jbodski’s suggestion, sounds like your man 👍🏻
I have left the SNU so can't be your man.
I know but you have advice to give is what I meant 👍🏻

Janhar

Lis, notabigjump, OnlyVisitingEarth and Jbodoski like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jbodoski Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:38 pm

I think Moira2499 is a current tutor at the AFC, as there is a Moira listed as a tutor at the AFC, so why can't she support the 20? If I am wrong, I apologise, maybe Moira2499 will let us know one-way or the other.

Last edited by Jbodoski on Mon Oct 07, 2024 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jbodoski

notabigjump and OnlyVisitingEarth like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniemillo1 Sun Oct 06, 2024 9:43 pm

Well, that was my thoughts and I was waiting to see if anyone else was on the same track. Certainly everyone has a right to comment but from all the posts on facebook etc, I was under the impression that she did not support the 20 tutors at all and the posts here was same as facebook posts. I may be wrong but that was just my thoughts.

Anniemillo1

notabigjump, Light-Nature-Truth and Jbodoski like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum