SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is there a Clash between the Tutors and the AFC

+19
Admin
Light-Nature-Truth
unseenfriends
MoMer
wattie
Janhar
OnlyVisitingEarth
notabigjump
mac
Beds1970
Lis
JNR
Jbodoski
snuboyo
Anniemillo1
iceblue
Slatewriter
toolsey2
Jane Lyzell
23 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

Why is there a Clash between the Tutors and the AFC - Page 42 Empty Re: Why is there a Clash between the Tutors and the AFC

Post by Jbodoski Today at 10:56 am

It all sounds similar to the CC, they appear toothless, so what is the point. Also, Interfaith, I lodged a complaint with them, same reply, nothing we can do nothing.

Jbodoski

Admin and OnlyVisitingEarth like this post

Back to top Go down

Why is there a Clash between the Tutors and the AFC - Page 42 Empty Re: Why is there a Clash between the Tutors and the AFC

Post by mac Today at 11:29 am

Maybe the bod(s) in charge are not as dumb as often was thought.....  Probably got the tutors action all factored into the financial equation too.  

There's a shed load of money in the SNU piggy-bank anyway to pay costs and compo if any get awarded.  It's small beer.

Then everything will quieten down and the ship will have its new course charted. Much of the old crew has been left on shore so the skipper will now push ahead as quickly as conditions allow using the new one.

There are some interesting times ahead.

mac

OnlyVisitingEarth and Jbodoski like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by trueprogression46 Today at 1:54 pm

Admin wrote:
Slatewriter wrote:
trueprogression46 wrote: All the tutors who are being persecuted are Empaths!

Your previous statement seems to show that you have some insider knowledge,
and your subsequent words seem to suggest that those persecuting the tutors are not empaths, but are in fact narcissists?

Would you agree with either of these assessments?

A subject well worth pursuing especially after High5's comments . One wonders what a psychologist may make of all the antics of the two major players JW and PJ

As a qualified Psychologist I can assure you both PJ and JW and Narcissists by their behavior pattern. Especially PJ referring thanks from "us" on a recent FB post in front of the late Gordon Higginson's photograph. Those members who voted in favour of the current President have got what they deserve as have those who didn't! Quote "The only thing necessary for evil to exist is that good men do nothing"

trueprogression46

notabigjump, Light-Nature-Truth, Jbodoski, MoMer and aurora like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Today at 6:19 pm

On my SNU I.M. message page it says: "It is only by the strength of unity in a common goal that the voice of Spiritualism can grow."

I wouldn't know what to say in response to that, given this past several months' events.     Sad

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum