SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question from the Teachings of Silver Birch

+5
hiorta
Admin
Zandorf
obiwan
mandy
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question from the Teachings of Silver Birch - Page 2 Empty Re: Question from the Teachings of Silver Birch

Post by mac Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 am

amhealing wrote:Hello Many and all of the other people that have joined in this topic. I was so please to find this forum. I am a Spiritual Healer in my second year of studies and just before xmas 2012 I had a reading from a trusted Medium. She was asked by Silver Birch (or possibly one of his soul group members) if he could speak through her. She declined at the time but has agreed that during the next few weeks she will allow him to use her to speak to me. Apparantly they are working with me and this does not surprise me at all as I am being pushed so very hard with my work. I look forward to coming back to report what happens xx

Obiwan has put things very clearly. Either it's another entity using the same name or it's a misunderstanding by the practitioner you mentioned....

It's a little disconcerting that there should be any confusion/uncertainty concerning such a well known individual's public name.

mac

Back to top Go down

Question from the Teachings of Silver Birch - Page 2 Empty Re: Question from the Teachings of Silver Birch

Post by Wes Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:43 am

amhealing wrote:Hello Many and all of the other people that have joined in this topic. I was so please to find this forum. I am a Spiritual Healer in my second year of studies and just before xmas 2012 I had a reading from a trusted Medium. She was asked by Silver Birch (or possibly one of his soul group members) if he could speak through her. She declined at the time but has agreed that during the next few weeks she will allow him to use her to speak to me. Apparantly they are working with me and this does not surprise me at all as I am being pushed so very hard with my work. I look forward to coming back to report what happens xx

It's a good idea to be wary when being told things like this. Anything that appeals to the ego, like receiving a message from a celebrity in spirit, is good reason to ask yourself: "Does this make me feel more special/better than anyone else? Does this appeal more to my ego than to my sense of knowledge and reason?"
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by MU!! Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Ask Silver Birch to provide authentication of his identity. React accordingly.

Truth is simple. Smile

MU!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2