SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting up my Psychic business app!

3 posters

Go down

Setting up my Psychic business app! Empty Setting up my Psychic business app!

Post by Rishov44 Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:23 am

I am thinking of launching my own iOS, iPhone, iPad, and Android app for by psychic/spiritual business to allow new and existing clients to download and schedule appointments with me.

Does anyone have a suggestion of which service i can use to build my own branded app? I am on a budget. Thanks in advance.

Rishov44

Back to top Go down

Setting up my Psychic business app! Empty Re: Setting up my Psychic business app!

Post by Admin Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:24 am

Sorry Rishov I am uncertain how many people on here operate as professional Psychics. Most of my own work is as a platform medium in Spiritualist Centres. As an offshoot I do readings occasionally but 95% of the time only if the individual wants a connection to people in the Spirit realm, apart from some occasional dowsing work where people have energy problems in their housess. Quite probably I could do a lot of readings but my choce is to earn my money elsewhere.

However, ther may be some App builders who could give general advice.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Setting up my Psychic business app! Empty Re: Setting up my Psychic business app!

Post by ronkey3 Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:24 am

Psychic Wing which is from Chatwing is the best and most affordable option. They will provide you your own branded iPhone, iPad, and Android app that has many features including your own booking appointment system and account system, plus you can sync your payment options like PayPal so clients can book and pay at the same time. Check out www.psychicwing.com

ronkey3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down