SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locked Posts!

3 posters

Go down

Locked Posts! Empty Locked Posts!

Post by COSC2014 Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:27 am

That`s a good way Jim of not having to answer the biased behavior of this blog site, by locking all the posts so no one can make comment or challenge you and Liz, and re-highlighting other posts that you want people to see!

So predictable! I would be more than happy to contact Jamie to post here, and you will find that his qualifications in Science are Boniface and he does actually work for the Australian Federal Government and he is domicile in your city actually.

You guys really dont like it when you are challenged, but yet you feel it acceptable to have your opinion!

Go ahead Jim, lock this one or delete it or ban me, the choice is yours whatever you do it clearly shows biased reporting of events on this blog site.
COSC2014
COSC2014

Back to top Go down

Locked Posts! Empty Re: Locked Posts!

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:38 am

You have been flooding the forum with your posts rather than ban you I will slow the flow of discussion to the forum pace not to fit your need.

Clearly whilst I and others fit them in our busy life it seems you have settled in to bombard; morning, noon and night even after midnight. May I offer you the advice you gave us David, get yourself a life there is more to this world that the musings of David Thompson's life. Even the forum watchers have indicated, on another thread, its enough.

I do have other ways of dealing with matters but please decline from posting for some time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:40 am

quote "So! are you going to comment on my above post Jim? I see you both have commented on Mic`s posting so you would have seen mine, yet you make no comments about me asking you to start to publish ALL reports, or will you continue to censor and only publish what you deem as newsworthy? All I am asking is for fair unbiased reports of ALL events, of course if you continue to ignore my seeking of clarification of this issue, its just as good as admitting biased reporting, after all you have continually mentioned on your website that I dont answer questions, yet you do the same! That looks like doubt standards to me!"

Perhaps you should consider what I wrote earlier.  Rolling Eyes  (quote)

"And this is not a blog website - you're mischief making. This website exists as a group of discussion forums. Members are free to express their thoughts but there's no obligation on the owners to accommodate one individual's personal wishes.

Perhaps you prefer(red) PM4U's well-known approach to debate?"

Beware, too, of not looking like a frying pan calling the kettle black.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:06 am

Thank you David you have mentioned PM4U. You are well aware that by now you would have been long ago thrown off that forum. We do not have to accommodate the David Thompson show on a forum For Modern Spiritualists of which you have said on here you are not. The forum rules are expressed as above the welcome flag. I am well aware that if we ban you you will scream bias to the heavens but you do and have done for ages. There is nothing you have brought to this forum, indeed we have given ample opportunities to discuss with you the issues that exist about you mediumship. They have all been refused because there is only one position you take, no debate.

You have also refused to reduce your torrent of posts flooding and disrupting the forum, despite pleasant requests.

In the words of that "great sage" Robin Foy adopting the approach to problems, without resort to removing your posts"Bye for now"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:02 am

Actually, Jim, it was I who had tried (without expecting success!) to draw COSC2014's focus towards comparing his freedom of expression here with the situation on PM4U.  As with other points I had made he simply ignored those he found inconvenient.  Laughing

His approach reminds me of at least one other contributor whose visits here (and to other websites it needs to be said) seemed to have a similar intention of being confrontational accompanied by taunts about being silenced and/or banned.  

Determined, it seems, to push and push until either
a) you give in to what was demanded with further demands likely to follow
b) you apply a ban or some other restriction.

My view is that some members may not realise how privileged they are to be able to express their views in public and without any cost to themselves.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:36 am

Thankyou Mac, we try, sometimes at personal cost energetically.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:18 am

I think that all readers should see an earlier discussion with David that was much more pleasant and reasonable; where his views were heard freely and where the discrepancy on William was aired. This was a totally normal discussion with none of the type of messages that appeared in the recent threads.

David also acknowledged that he had been reading the Questions For David Thompson Thread. No worthwhile resolution was reached but it shows that claims of bias and refusal to comment are somewhat overstated in these threads. Oh and David's experimentation in Thermography he says commenced in early 2014.

https://www.spiritualismlink.com/t2206-david-thompson-personal-message
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:12 am

A couple of days back I was left puzzling over what the recent brouhaha and bad-tempered exchanges had all been about!  

I must be dumb (a not-uncommon accusation by Waller Joel aka known under many other aliases Laughing ) but I can't figure why COSC2014 came here seemingly to argue and fall out with us.  My memory's not what it used to be but it seemed quite a while since this member last posted so I took a look back to refresh the details in my mind.  

COSC2014 is, of course, David Thompson and as he's fairly widely known 'in the spooks' I can't understand why he didn't simply register in his own name.  It was clearly going to be revealed anyway.

Any road up as us northerners say, I found my memory wasn't as bad as I had thought.  It was quite some time since DT's last visit namely a period from July to August 2014 initially with a brief return in September to answer obiwan's questions.  I also noted that early on I had commented on the tone of his approach.  Not so very different from the tone when he re-appeared here a short time ago.  

I don't get it.  This website is the only one I'm aware of where folk can properly discuss issues surrounding physical mediumship without facing the prospect of being banned for 'negativity' - no need to be specific. Wink

OK it's a Spiritualism-orientated website and one that perhaps may not appeal to certain practitoners who don't see themselves as Spiritualists.  But discussions here about physical mediumship don't have to be -  and in reality aren't - only about Spiritualist practitioners.

So Psychic News have launched an admirable campaign encouraging the thermographic recording of physical mediums and one physical medium has commented here on Spiritualism Link.  Are there any more physical mediums around to come and voice their views?  Or are the rest simply fee-charging phenomenalists (sticking with it Lis Smile ) who don't really understand what they do and aren't able or prepared to try to show they're not frauds?  

Will such practitioners continue to bluster about their "spirit teams" forbidding any such recording without substantiating their reasons?  Or do they find some other feeble reason to avoid it?  

If so then in another couple of years we may be again regurgitating the same stuff we've been talking about recently.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down