SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past life memories

4 posters

Go down

Past life memories Empty Past life memories

Post by Bev Davey Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:55 pm

I am reading Michael Newton's "Destiny of Souls" - a follow-on from his best seller "Journey of Souls". Dr Newton hypnotises subjects and regresses them to a point when they have memories of their time in the spirit world, and before that. A facinating and thought-provoking couple of books (available through Amazon). I didn't believe in reincarnation, but am thinking now that is it quite likely. Lots of interesting stuff in those books, which I would recommend.

Bev Davey

Back to top Go down

Past life memories Empty Re: Past life memories

Post by Wes Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:09 am

While I am quite happy to accept that reincarnation is possible, I don't see how it can be proven that two people are both physical expressions of the same soul. It's not like you could extract the DNA of their soul to see if it's a match.

Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:09 am

Wes wrote:While I am quite happy to accept that reincarnation is possible, I don't see how it can be proven that two people are both physical expressions of the same soul.  It's not like you could extract the DNA of their soul to see if it's a match.

I have my doubts about reincarnation Very Happy , but if someone can provide information about another life, in details that he could not have obtained from normal sources, that could certainly be interpreted as evidence in favor or reincarnation.

Proof? That's more of a subjective standard to which evidence does or does not arrive.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:51 pm

Left Behind wrote:
Wes wrote:While I am quite happy to accept that reincarnation is possible, I don't see how it can be proven that two people are both physical expressions of the same soul.  It's not like you could extract the DNA of their soul to see if it's a match.

I have my doubts about reincarnation Very Happy , but if someone can provide information about another life, in details that he could not have obtained from normal sources, that could certainly be interpreted as evidence in favor or reincarnation.

Proof? That's more of a subjective standard to which evidence does or does not arrive.

Or clairvoyance;
Or possession;
Or overshadowing.

To name but three non- mundane possibilities 😄

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down