SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey

+4
obiwan
Admin
Lis
JonDonnis
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hey - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey

Post by Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:00 am

Saint dumbhead I think at times grrr Rolling Eyes
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:41 am

Admin wrote:LARS,

I have been deleting very many of your posts because they are too rude and not suitable for the forum. One line attacks which just abuse people or call them liars are not appropriate.
You deleted trues. As you wish.

Lars
Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:11 am

Lars I am happy to have you on this forum, we do operate in our own way and at times debate can become lively other times its a quiet as a church ( I won't say grave ghost )
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JonDonnis Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:27 am

Admin wrote:Lars I am happy to have you on this forum, we do operate in our own way and at times debate can become lively other times its a quiet as a church ( I won't say grave ghost )

Lars is already a member of your forum, and under a few names too!

JonDonnis

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:25 pm

JonDonnis wrote:
Your Entitled to your opinion, I only have the opinions of those that have sat with me as I have never witnessed it myself. From what they say I do not sit around pulling faces.
As for receiving Messages about me, At least I was worth the message and opinion I suppose lol

Your entire delusion is based on the "validation" of others, does that worry you?
You obviously have doubts about what you do, and your personality sugests you are in need of the feedback and ego stroking/sympathetic congratulations, you have definitely suffered a huge loss in the past, some kind of illness involved as well.

I am sorry for what you have been through in the past, but the route you are taking now for you is to justify what happened, and that is ok, I can understand that, but the moment you take money from people, you cross a line, and that is a line that I can tell you struggle with every day.

Hi Jon,
Thank you for your feed back and as I said earlier in the thread you are entitled to your opinion, But I do want to just answer your above post if I can.
Your entire delusion is based on the "validation" of others, does that worry you?
Well to be honest the people I sit with every week in our home circle I trust, so no It doesnt worry me.
You obviously have doubts about what you do,
I Will be honest I used to especially when I 1st started sitting, but like I said in the above post I trust the people that I sit with in development
and your personality sugests you are in need of the feedback and ego stroking/sympathetic congratulations
No not really to be honest ego stroking/congratulations embarrasses me
you have definitely suffered a huge loss in the past,
Nope not at all I am very lucky so far in my life but I am sure that day will come
some kind of illness involved as well.
Nope again I am very lucky
I am sorry for what you have been through in the past, but the route you are taking now for you is to justify what happened, and that is ok, I can understand that
As above nothing to understand
but the moment you take money from people, you cross a line, and that is a line that I can tell you struggle with every day.
We do not charge in our homes circle, Its a group of like minded people coming together.
The small Number of public transfiguration demonstrations we have done, we do not charge, We do them through Spiritualist churches only and will never charge them, unless you count the tea and cake and the little bit of petrol money we have.
Anyway, I hope that answers your post
Thanks

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lars Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:52 pm

JonDonnis wrote:
Erm not a very good medium? I was top of my class, I was the best damned "medium" in the group and I never cheated (despite knowing better than most how to) You see this is what happens when someone makes assumptions and judgements based on 3 small statements. You make yourself look foolish as well as unprepared.

To this day the teacher is still convinced I had genuine mediumship abilities, and when word of how good I had done went round the community at the time, I was invited to further develop with other groups. I declined for obvious reasons.

This is embarrassment. Hear I thinking that medium is of the borne. Jon Donnis learned to medium at a school. Suspect Six courses he took away. Borne to be a medium. Then gave up. Maybe he can get a moneyfund return. Hey - Page 3 789847

Lars
Lars

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum