SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An enlightening message from spirit

4 posters

Go down

An enlightening message from spirit Empty An enlightening message from spirit

Post by Wes Tue May 08, 2012 12:24 am

At meditation group last night we did an interesting exercise that involved connecting with three of our guides at once and I summarised what I experienced as this:

See yourself as a great golden eagle, with each feather visible in intricate detail and exercising precise control over your flight down to the minutest movement. The air flows freely through and around your body as you realise you have no need of your eyes to see and experience all that is around you. You have total and complete awareness as you fly halfway between two worlds: One ensconsed in immaculate golden light, and the other weighed down by the dense heavy matter of human existence. You are the midpoint between the two worlds, a sender and receiver of words and thoughts of love, learning and healing - from one world to the other. You exist in total trust and total faith. This is what it is like to be one with spirit
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

An enlightening message from spirit Empty Re: An enlightening message from spirit

Post by Admin Tue May 08, 2012 12:37 am

Thanks Wes that is a great description.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

An enlightening message from spirit Empty Re: An enlightening message from spirit

Post by petal34 Tue May 08, 2012 7:05 am

I like that,Wes.
I find it very hard in meditation,concentration breaks free.
But that is an unusual med.
Must try it.
Joan
petal34
petal34

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Wed May 09, 2012 12:02 am

Sounds like a great goal to strive for!

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Wed May 09, 2012 1:37 am

The meditation was a sequel of sorts to a dream I had a few years ago: I had stepped into my apartment to see the back door ajar as I realised the place had been broken into. My shoulders drooped as I realised with great dread that I had to go through everything to discover what had been taken. Then I realised that my apartment didn't actually have a back door (that was my dream taking liberties with real life detail) and with that realisation all my dread as and fears instantly disappeared.

Walking to the ajar door I peered outside and saw nothng but vibrant, golden light. There was nothing else to see but that golden light and no way to know what else might be out there. The dream ended as I stepped through the door and into the light.

To have the courage and trust to actually do that in real life is definitely a goal worth striving for.

Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down