SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The EVP message to George Meek from his Wife

Go down

The EVP message to George Meek from his Wife Empty The EVP message to George Meek from his Wife

Post by Admin Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:24 am

EVP was very much a ground breaking area, one of the leading pioneers was George W Meek. I found a story which shows the potential. In April 1990 George Meek's wife Jeanette died after a long illness. Before she crossed over Meek had asked her to fix firmly in mind the names of research teams sending and receiving spirit messages, hopefully to be a homing device once she crossed over. It apparently worked; three months after Jeannette's funeral the TimeStream station(a spiritside sending station linked to a young, leading-edge research laboratory in Luxembourg) and sent the following letter to George via the Luxembourg computer.
DEAR G.W.

WELL, IT SEEMS THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE CONTACTS YOUR FRIENDS HERE IN LUXEMBOURG ARE HAVING. HENCE I WILL GIVE YOU SOME PERSONAL DETAILS KNOWN ONLY TO YOU AND MOLLY.

FIRST STORY. IN 1987, END OF APRIL, OUR TENANT DEBBIE CALLED TO SAY HER REFRIGERATOR WAS OFF. IT MUST HAVE BEEN ON A THURSDAY MORNING...

SECOND STORY. ON APRIL 29, 1987, ANN VALENTIN WROTE A LETTER FORM CALIFORNIA SAYING SHE HAD NOT RECEIVED THE MAGIC OF LIVING FOREVER BOOKLETS SHE HAD ORDERED, BUT INSTEAD HAD RECEIVED A BOX OF HARLEQUIN NOVELS.

THIRD STORY. JOHN LATHROP SHUTOFF THE ELECTRICITY AT OUR RENTAL HOUSE TO PUT IN THE NEW YARD LIGHT, HE WASN'T DOWN THERE VERY LONG BUT CHARGED $20 SERVICE IN ADDITION TO $40 FOR THE BULBS, PLUS TAX. THE CHARGE SEEMED HIGH.

DON'T TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS, HONEY, MY NEVER-ENDING LOVE TO YOU. I MISS YOU SO MUCH, BUT I KNOW WE WILL BE TOGETHER...

LOVE FOREVER....JEANNETTE DUNCAN MEEK.
To support the validity of the ITC contact, Jeannette had selected three very private items known only to the Meeks and their secretary Molly Philo. The second item about romance novels, in fact, was a complete puzzle even to George. Upon receiving Jeannette's letter from the Luxembourg team and getting his excitement under control, Meek called Ann Valentin in California to verify item 2. Sure enough, a carton of novels had arrived mysteriously in 1987, and to this day no one knows who sent them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down