SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do spirit guides help guide a living person?

+6
_Leslie_
Admin
mac
zerdini
hiorta
jakman
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How do spirit guides help guide a living person? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do spirit guides help guide a living person?

Post by mac Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:58 pm

I much prefer the word 'helper' as 'guide' is used in other ways.

The involvement of so-called spiritual guides is likely to be more closely defined in terms of assisting our spiritual development and their roles likely to be very different from those of helpers....

mac

Back to top Go down

How do spirit guides help guide a living person? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do spirit guides help guide a living person?

Post by KatyKing Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Maybe I just have a super bossy spirit guide but she does tell me what to do sometimes and what to say quite often.
Free will bit is being able to say NO.
I'd watch out for those 'spiritual guides' though. Any entity pontificating on spiritual matters should be taken with a very large pinch of salt indeed. At best your SBs,White Eagles et al are a sorry crew upon which to base any notion of personal spiritual development. That's for us to work out with Spirit's support and there's only one Spirit. The rest of the bunch, well you only need to listen to some of the garbage claimed as eternal wisdom stemming from those quarters.
Friend from spirit wants to pass on regards and evidence to someone on this side,yes please. That' what we'e fo. Entity from somewhere or other laying down the law, no ta.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Thanks Normy Mac and Leslie good recent discussion well worth having. I am aware of KK's views about the trance teachings from other threads but we know any trance teachings need discernment and treating with care. However, I feel that is a very different matter to the recent discussion on this thread which has a lot going for it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2