SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to this topic

3 posters

Go down

welcome to this topic Empty welcome to this topic

Post by Admin Fri May 09, 2008 12:53 am

Hi All,

I thought this may be agood place for people to share there personal experiences, how they got involved in Spiritualism or what experiences thay have had with this whole area.

I have thought of one example prior to even realising Spiritualism existed I was renting a flat where the previous owner had died. The room I used as a bedroom he used as a sitting room. I realised a man was there sitting in the corner and was uncomfortable with the loss of privacy. So I put a built in wardrobe over the area. Every morning as I left I opened the door so he could see out and closed it when I came home.

After I met Lis she helped him to move on into Spirit.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

welcome to this topic Empty Re: welcome to this topic

Post by mac Fri May 09, 2008 5:31 pm

Admin wrote:Hi All,

I thought this may be agood place for people to share there personal experiences, how they got involved in Spiritualism or what experiences thay have had with this whole area.

I have thought of one example prior to even realising Spiritualism existed I was renting a flat where the previous owner had died. The room I used as a bedroom he used as a sitting room. I realised a man was there sitting in the corner and was uncomfortable with the loss of privacy. So I put a built in wardrobe over the area. Every morning as I left I opened the door so he could see out and closed it when I came home.

After I met Lis she helped him to move on into Spirit.

Jim

Neat!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:59 am

Admin wrote:
I was renting a flat where the previous owner had died. The room I used as a bedroom he used as a sitting room. I realised a man was there sitting in the corner and was uncomfortable with the loss of privacy. So I put a built in wardrobe over the area. Every morning as I left I opened the door so he could see out and closed it when I came home.

Certainly a novel and kindly way of dealing with a ghost! Very Happy

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down