SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first film of ectoplasm in movement 1913

2 posters

Go down

The first film of ectoplasm in movement 1913 Empty The first film of ectoplasm in movement 1913

Post by Admin Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:47 am

Schrenck-Notzing in 1913, by the medium Stanislawa P
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The first film of ectoplasm in movement 1913 Empty Re: The first film of ectoplasm in movement 1913

Post by zerdini Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:05 am

Kai tries his best but that is extremely unconvincing.

I have read most of Kai's claims regarding various mediums he has sat with and still remain extremely sceptical.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

The first film of ectoplasm in movement 1913 Empty Re: The first film of ectoplasm in movement 1913

Post by Admin Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:28 pm

Hi Z,

I take it Kai is the Baron, the serious tome he wrote about Eva C is quite a work but many pictures left me unconvinced. Indeed I have read somewhere that on several of the pictures that lok like paper there is a printed word. I have looked at the old copy we have but could not see them but given my advancing years that may be eyesight lol

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:01 am

Hi Jim

I was referring to Kai Muegge who made the film together with Wendel Pontes.

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:04 am

Ok Z sorry misunderstanding still have trouble with a few of the photographs, the write up on the film claimed the involvement of the Baron in this
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:12 am

Admin wrote:Ok Z sorry misunderstanding still have trouble with a few of the photographs, the write up on the film claimed the involvement of the Baron in this

I'm guessing but I think Kai has turned the Schrenck-Notzing photos into a short film as he originally posted the photos on the PM4U site.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:13 am

Oh Z then this is a montage not as claimed actual moving film from 1913 that cannot surely be right behind the claims they make where they post this film.

If what you are saying is so then I take it Kai is alive today. I am unsure but were this the case anyone playing with old photographs to make a seeming which is meant to be real which is not is clearly distorting the reality of events.

With the history of PM were that the case you would have to begin to doubt anything from that source.

Z who is this Kai? I am very concerned about this.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:02 am

Admin wrote:Oh Z then this is a montage not as claimed actual moving film from 1913 that cannot surely be right behind the claims they make where they post this film.

If what you are saying is so then I take it Kai is alive today. I am unsure but were this the case anyone playing with old photographs to make a seeming which is meant to be real which is not is clearly distorting the reality of events.

With the history of PM were that the case you would have to begin to doubt anything from that source.

Z who is this Kai? I am very concerned about this.

Jim

Hi Jim

Here is the information you wanted:

Kai Muegge, Founder and Chairman of the Felix Group for Physical Seance Room Phenomena through Spiritual Agency - since 2005

About Me:

As a 12 year old grammar school pupil I witnessed frightening Poltergeist-manifestations in the flat of 2 school-comrades, brothers, living in a burdened family. Since that instance I am deeply fascinated by that issue and so began my researches into Poltergeist-Phenomena and Physical Mediumship very early. Further experiences I made with Trance-Mediumship, Instrumental Transcommunication and hauntings (rspk). In Germany I published several articles on RSPK-cases, PSI-Experiments and unidentified atmospherical phenomena. I am an orderly member of the "German Press Journalists", produce documentaries with social-critical themes and lead a Physical Seance Circle since late 2005. I am a graduated social-pedagogue and consider paraphysical interaction as probable, like Makro-PK or Physical Mediumship.

My Interests:

Borderlands of Human Existence, Parapsychology, Literature, Brainstorming.

Are you a Physical Medium or Researcher?:

Researcher, Experimenter, former Circle Leader

Your Website Address:
http://felixcircle.blogspot.com

He is also a great believer in Dave Thompson's mediumship!

Z

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:21 am

Schrenck-Notzing's book Fig !79 25th June 1913 Selected Cinematic Images
The first film of ectoplasm in movement 1913 Scan0010
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:57 am

Thanks Z for letting me know where to look. Clearly at one time ther was a movie available. I would love to know the Provenance of the material which Kai and the Felix Circle have put up. If it is the original material it is a remarkable find if not it is a very clever reproduction using the plate in the book. Technically challenging but far from hard to do for a person with the abilities you describe.

Now I have not seen the actual entry on the Felix Circle's Blog about this, which may make clear up what has been done but the utube entry clearly claims this is original material. If it is not original but it is remastered from the plate then we have a problem. Namely teh problem would be the creation of fake material in what can only be an attempt to strengthen claims on ectoplasm and physical mediumship.

I do hope not because I really enjoy the work of the Felix group even though they appear to support DT unhesitatingly, regardless of all the problems listed on this site. However were this material to have been generated from the book, without this being specified, then we do have a problem becasue it is published on Utube as original. If the Felix Site does not specify what has happened then, given the apparent quality of this production, it becomes harder to trust contemporary photographic material from the Felix Circle.

Until we have the provenance I fear we must dissmiss the moving evidence which our eyes see and revert to the wonderful photographs the Baron has provided us with as a better representation of events on that day.

Jim

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:04 am

Oh by the by we also have the pictures from the 13th July 1913 Figure 180 both fig 179 & 180 appear just before page 259 if you have an original translation by Fournier d'Albe Lodon August 1920.

The first film of ectoplasm in movement 1913 Scan0011
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down