SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few thoughts from merlin

2 posters

Go down

A few thoughts from merlin Empty A few thoughts from merlin

Post by Guest Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:53 am

The various expertises listed in his brochure are all pure Camp Chesterfield, which has to be considered in the light of Lamar Keene and the Psychic Mafia. The last I heard Camp Chesterfield still has a very poor reputation with genuine Spiritualists, although it keeps catching them (sadly I believe Camp Silver Belle is heading that way despite its wonderful history). The NSAC are not fond of that place. Lamar Keene explains how all the various items Hoyt Robinnette lists were performed in his days at Camp Chesterfield.

I am aware of the situation with a lot of the older photos nowadays it is the done thing to have multiple cameras in a room all taking a picture at the same time . I have many vidios of seances taken with four infray red cameras all working at the same time on a split screen moniter. Take the famous photo of Jack Weber levitating a table when you look at it closely he apears to be balancing one of the legs of the table on the arm rest of the chair a side on camera would have dispelled all doubts. l&l merlin

I gave this reply above in answer to the fore going post and meant no disrespect to Jack Webber or any one else for that matter I was simply illustrating that the photos taken yester year do not sand up to scrutiny and I for one wished they had not taken them in the manner they have done. It seems any-thing I say on this site is food for others own opinions and attempts to put words in my mouth which I have not said and is only conjecture and nothing more. I will say this only once I am not here as a patsy or whipping boy for any-one and have a right to my opinion and feel others should agree to disagree and they should not poo poo another’s words and thoughts if it does not suit them or their agenda whether it be transparent or hidden. L&L Merlin

Back to top Go down

A few thoughts from merlin Empty Re: A few thoughts from merlin

Post by zerdini Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:04 pm

In reply to Merlin:

What you don't seem to appreciate, Jock, is that others may not agree with your opinions and views and are equally entitled to express their opinions and views as you are.

I gave this reply above in answer to the fore going post and meant no disrespect to Jack Webber or any one else for that matter I was simply illustrating that the photos taken yester year do not sand up to scrutiny and I for one wished they had not taken them in the manner they have done.

I have answered this question in my previous reply to you. Photography has advanced in leaps and bounds from the the days when the Jack Webber photos were taken as it will no doubt advance in the future when the photos you have taken may be up for criticism!

Currently digital photography is all the rage and as you are no doubt aware photographs can now be manipulated to produce any effect you want.

I am not here as a patsy or whipping boy for any-one and have a right to my opinion and feel others should agree to disagree and they should not poo poo another’s words and thoughts if it does not suit them or their agenda whether it be transparent or hidden.

Neither are other members of this forum. There is no agenda hidden or transparent either....... .

Paranoia comes before paranormal in the dictionary.

Z

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forummotion boards feedback)

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:24 pm

I think that the comment invoking Jack Webber and the photo may have been misconstrued Merlin especially in the light of a thread involving information about Hoyt Robinette.

I must congratulate you on the use of 4 infra red cameras and split screen technology it is a genuine step in the right direction.

No one on this forum will deny your right to a viewpoint or others right to a different one.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down