SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun

2 posters

Go down

Fun Empty Fun

Post by Admin Sat May 03, 2008 8:58 am

OK we have lots of jokes around, clean ones or slightly risque lets enjoy them
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fun Empty Re: Fun

Post by zerdini Sun May 04, 2008 6:13 am

GRANNY’S BUMPER STICKER

The other day, Granny went to a Christian bookshop and saw a “Honk If You Love Jesus” car bumper sticker.
She was feeling rather ‘heady’ or ‘high’ as she had just come from a thrilling choral service, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting. So she bought the sticker and put it on her bumper.

“I’m really glad that I did”, Granny said. What an uplifting experience followed. I was waiting at a red light at a busy crossroads, lost in thought about the Lord and how good he is and I didn’t notice that the lights had changed.

“It was a good thing that someone else loves Jesus because if hadn’t tooted I’d never have noticed. I found that lots of people love Jesus!

“While I was sitting there the man behind started tooting like mad and then leaned out of the window yelling, ‘For the love of God, Go! Jesus Christ, Go!’ What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus!

“Everyone started honking. I just leaned out of my window and started waving at all these loving people. I even tooted my horn a few times to share in the love of it all. There must have been a man from Brighton somewhere because I heard him yelling something about a ‘sunny beach’.

“ I saw another young man waving in a funny way with only the middle finger pointing to the heavens above. When I asked my teenage grandson in the back seat what it meant he said it was probably an Irish good luck sign. Well, I haven’t met many people from Ireland but I leaned out of the car window and gave him the good luck sign back. My grandson burst out laughing; even he was enjoying this thrilling experience.

“A couple of plumbers were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their van and started walking towards me. I think they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended but that is when the lights changed, so I smiled and waved to all my sisters and brothers and drove over the crossroads.

“I noticed I was the only car that got through the lights before they changed again and I felt a bit sad to leave them after all the love we had shared.

“I slowed down, leaned out of the window and gave them all the Irish good luck sign one last time as I drove away.”

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum