SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary Mannion: New evidence for fraud

+2
mac
Mic
6 posters

Go down

Gary Mannion: New evidence for fraud  Empty Gary Mannion: New evidence for fraud

Post by Mic Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:32 pm

Hi all,

I haven't been here for a long time, but I take the opportunity to point to new and damning fraud evidence concerning "medium" Gary Mannion.

See here:

https://jenijuranics.com/fraud-files

Once more, the case is crystal clear... but I expect that many believers will continue to believe their beliefs rather than their own eyes.

Kudos to Jeni, she does a great and important job.

Mic

Mic

Back to top Go down

Gary Mannion: New evidence for fraud  Empty Re: Gary Mannion: New evidence for fraud

Post by mac Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:55 pm

Plus ca change c'est plus la meme chose.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Gary Mannion: New evidence for fraud  Empty Re: Gary Mannion: New evidence for fraud

Post by Admin Fri Aug 02, 2024 1:53 am

Thanks Mic, Sadly we will never stop teh Phenomologists from believing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Aug 05, 2024 9:38 am

Admin wrote:Thanks Mic, Sadly we will never stop teh Phenomologists from believing
And those who follow or seek out such charlatan phenomenalists either don't understand or don't care providing they feel they have witnessed spiritual phenomena via physical-mediumship.

I guess beyond a certain point one should just leave them to the choices they make.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:47 pm

Mic wrote:Hi all,

I haven't been here for a long time, but I take the opportunity to point to new and damning fraud evidence concerning "medium" Gary Mannion.

See here:

https://jenijuranics.com/fraud-files

Once more, the case is crystal clear... but I expect that many believers will continue to believe their beliefs rather than their own eyes.

Kudos to Jeni, she does a great and important job.

Mic

Jeni deserves a medal for standing out from the crowd on this. She is quite righty concerned over the validity of this latest alleged evidence of spirit manifestation from Gary Mannion. Jeni has repeatedly contacted the Basler Psi Association, the venue in Switzerland where these new photos were taken, but has never received a reply. In the meantime, she is asking others to back up her inquiry by emailing the center with their own concerns and questions about this alleged evidence, and to ask why they are making money from it.
Basel Psi Association
Neuweilerstrasse 15
4054 Basel  
Phone: +41 (0)61 383 97 20
Email:info@bpv.ch

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Aug 10, 2024 5:10 pm

The ostrich approach - bury your heads so as to avoid facing up to what you don't want / choose not to believe???? And of course continue to make money.... Do I sound cynical?

mac

Back to top Go down

Gary Mannion: New evidence for fraud  Empty Trades Descriptions Act

Post by Dronfieldman Sat Aug 10, 2024 6:41 pm

I'm surprised that when this guy demonstrated in the UK, no-one arranged to have him prosecuted under the Trades Descriptions Act.

Dronfieldman

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Aug 10, 2024 7:59 pm

Dronfieldman wrote:I'm surprised that when this guy demonstrated in the UK, no-one arranged to have him prosecuted under the Trades Descriptions Act.
Would that it were that easy..... Jon Donnis would have nailed him years ago! Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyondinsight Mon Aug 12, 2024 3:19 pm

Had anyone tried to take this to Trading standards ot police. And if so any reference numbers for the case?
I was injured by GM during a seance at hosted by "International medium" 🙄 Jackson Jones and father and medium Jeff Jones, at Medium centre wales Hengoed Caerphilly on 27th July 2024 during a fake Sceance with GM being the trans medium.
Have evidence that I will release soon. Just need to heal mentally physically and emotionally first.
He is spreading lies about me. And gaslighting. They all Refused to engage in conversation with me in aftermath of injury or provide insurance details.

Beyondinsight

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Mon Aug 12, 2024 9:27 pm

Beyondinsight wrote:Had anyone tried to take this to Trading standards ot police. And if so any reference numbers for the case?
I was injured by GM during a seance at hosted by "International medium" 🙄 Jackson Jones and father and medium Jeff Jones, at Medium centre wales Hengoed Caerphilly on 27th July 2024 during a fake Sceance with GM being the trans medium.
Have evidence that I will release soon. Just need to heal mentally physically and emotionally first.
He is spreading lies about me. And gaslighting. They all Refused to engage in conversation with me in aftermath of injury or provide insurance details.

I assume the evidence you say you will release soon you will also hand over to an appropriate organisation - Trading Standards you appear to think - or the police?

In the meantime, and because you have joined this website specially, perhaps you should share with us what happened so you get to hear our opinions?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 14, 2024 2:54 am

Beyondinsight wrote:Had anyone tried to take this to Trading standards ot police. And if so any reference numbers for the case?

Thanks Beyondinsight yes we are all attacked by these people if they are challenge, Basel PSI has been the epicentre of much very dubious"mediumship" its a great place for these guys to make money they let more people in at higher prices. (hmm maybe PSI really stands for Phony Swindlers International any other suggestions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Aug 14, 2024 7:35 am

It seems the new member doesn't want to share the evidence he says he has.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Mic Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:39 pm

Actually, here is a new website containing more recent IR videos of a Mannion sitting a few weeks ago.

http://garymannionfraud.com/

More to come...

Looks familiar? ;-)
Indeed: Plus ca change c'est plus la meme chose.....

Mic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 28, 2024 1:33 am

Thanks Mic the Gary Manniona, Mychael Shayne, Kai Muegge (and others) do terrible damage to Spiritualism by association and because Lilly Dale now lets them in when it had a ban on dark seances beyond 2010.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down