SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John of God

5 posters

Go down

John of God  Empty John of God

Post by Jane Lyzell Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:39 am

https://www.news.com.au/world/spiritual-healer-john-of-god-accused-of-sexual-abuse-australians-make-complaints/news-story/78564a1f5b82b2d7fff17ecd82db476e

Have you seen this and what do you al think ?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

John of God  Empty Re: John of God

Post by Left Behind Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 am

I hadn't heard it and have no information so have no opinion. But this was several months ago. Have there been any further revelations?

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:33 am

Havent follow it - but found this on google
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8318483/john-god-cult-leader-sex-slave-farm-sold-babies/
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:25 am

Progress with this case has been reported routinely elsewhere on another of my regular websites.... Such a shame that some revered individuals aren't as upright and honest as we expect of them.

Even certain well-known mediums' reputations are somewhat tarnished, perhaps the last individuals we'd expect to have dark backgrounds.

Maybe we just expect too much? Rolling Eyes

The higher they climb, the greater their fall.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:28 am

mac wrote:Progress with this case has been reported routinely elsewhere on another of my regular websites....  Such a shame that some revered individuals aren't as upright and honest as we expect of them.  

Even certain well-known mediums' reputations are somewhat tarnished, perhaps the last individuals we'd expect to have dark backgrounds.

Maybe we just expect too much?   Rolling Eyes

The higher they climb, the greater their fall.

exactly lol!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:33 pm

Nobody ever really lives up to the ideal. But what this man did, if true, is evil, almost beyond comprehension.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:05 pm

I haven't followed the details but sexual predators are always 'out there' taking advantage and abusing.  This guy may be one more who may have taken advantage of his position.

Until he has been proven guilty he would be presumed innocent under UK law. I don't know what his status in under their judicial system. Has a jury concluded his guilt?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:47 pm

Hmm there have always been some underlying question marks around this area. I tended to stay away from them until something happened. It all came about whilst my computer time is severely limited through retina detachment. Wher is John of God when you need him (I actually prefer my real doctors lol) jog It all started with Arigo the surgeon with the rusty knife.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:20 am

Admin wrote:Hmm there have always been some underlying question marks around this area. I tended to stay away from them until something happened. It all came about whilst my computer time is severely limited through retina detachment. Wher is John of God when you need him (I actually prefer my real doctors lol) jog  It all started with Arigo the surgeon with the rusty knife.

I’m sorry to hear that Jim. You’d have been an ideal patient for Mr Lang I think. Hope things improve.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:48 am

Yeah I hope your vision is intact and healing has taken place, Jim.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:54 pm

mac wrote:Yeah I hope your vision is intact and healing has taken place, Jim.

Amen to that! Smile

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down