SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Met Dr Jeffrey Long today

Go down

Met Dr Jeffrey Long today Empty Met Dr Jeffrey Long today

Post by Left Behind Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:34 am

He's probably the world's leading contemporary NDE researcher, creator of the NDERF Forum, and author of Evidence of the Afterlife (2010), and his new book, God and the Afterlife. He spoke at my church this morning. I'd read Evidence years ago, and bought another copy for a friend, and a copy of his new book for myself.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Met Dr Jeffrey Long today Empty Re: Met Dr Jeffrey Long today

Post by Left Behind Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:42 pm

He stopped by again today. Our church put on a tea, and neither of were in a hurry, so a few of us had the chance to have a long and interesting chat with him.

He told me that he's come to believe in reincarnation (I won't hold that against him! Laughing )

Also that he's extremely interested in the phenomenon of the Negative, or as he prefers to term it, the Hellish or Frightening NDE, which he said occurs in only a small percentage of the cases. I'd told him previously that I was a Spiritualist, and we agreed that many lines -- mediumship, NDE's, OBE's, etc. -- are providing mutually supporting evidence of life after physical death, and what that life is like.

We invited him back to address our Sunday morning Sunday School / book discussion class, so we should be hearing more from him soon.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down