SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death should Inspire us to Live

Go down

Death should Inspire us to Live Empty Death should Inspire us to Live

Post by AiR_Ravimelwani Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:22 am

Why does death create sorrow? What happens when somebody dies? We become sad; sorrow fills the air. We become miserable. Why do we become miserable when we know that everything that is born has to die? When we know that we come alone and we go alone and that death is a reality that nobody can escape, then why do we become sad when somebody dies?

We become sad when somebody dies because we are attached to that person. We start believing that, that is my mother, my father, my wife, my son and daughter. We start believing in these relationships which we create on earth, when in reality there are no such relationships. We are arrangements on planet earth as per God's plan. We are born alone and we die alone and death is a reality that is part of God's plan in this world, in this drama.

Therefore, instead of feeling sad at death, one must let death trigger the reality of who we are. Death is the best proof of neti neti - that we are not this body, this dead body. Death is the proof that makes us realize who we are; we are the divine spirit, the soul. We have God himself inside us, but because death creates sorrow and death creates pain and attachments, instead of death being a trigger for truth, death becomes a moment of sorrow and sadness.

This must change. We must understand the meaning of death and let it inspire us to live.

AiR

AiR_Ravimelwani

Back to top Go down