SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We want happiness. But

Go down

We want happiness. But Empty We want happiness. But

Post by AiR_Ravimelwani Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:23 am

All human beings want happiness, but unfortunately, are we really on the path of happiness? Yes and no. We are on the path of temporary happiness, but we don’t take the path that will lead us to permanent joy and bliss.

The joy that comes with permanence comes with the understanding that life is full of suffering, and eventually we are going to be unhappy, because while we may be happy doing certain things, our attachments, our desires, our cravings – will ultimately make us unhappy; they will make us miserable. Therefore, while we may be happy for a day, the next day we may become unhappy.

Let us learn to find the path of permanent happiness, which comes from realizing who we are - that we are not this body; that the cravings of this body eventually pull us into sadness, into sorrow and misery; that being able to overcome the body, being able to command the mind is the way to true happiness, because only then one experiences aananda - unending joy and bliss.

This comes with a simple realization that I am not the body, I am not the mind, I am not the intellect, I am not the ego; I am the spirit, the energy, the power within. I am the life within, the prana within, the atman and this realization will ensure that we get into a state of unending bliss.

Unfortunately, only those who have experienced this know the true bliss that comes with it. But those who haven't experienced this are chasing pleasures that are momentary. We create only those joys that come with the sunrise and go with the sunset. Unless we change this we will continue to remain unhappy.

AiR

AiR_Ravimelwani

Back to top Go down