SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Yoga

5 posters

Go down

True Yoga Empty True Yoga

Post by AiR_Ravimelwani Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:14 am

In today’s world Yoga is a very fashionable word. Most successful people say that they do Yoga, thinking that Yoga is some kind of physical gymnastics that creates longevity in life, better health, better physical condition and well being.

But is that what yoga really is?

What is Yoga actually? The real meaning of Yoga is union with God. Yoga means being in constant connection with God and the best way to imagine or explain Yoga is to think of it as a sim card in constant connection with the satellite, always pinging for a signal. We should also be like a sim card, constantly connected to the universal satellite - the power called God.

Therefore, Yoga is not a physical exercise. It is this beautiful union with God. How does one create this union with God every moment of our life? You create this union with God or Yoga through four means, that is, Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga or Raja Yoga. The four forms of Yoga, your union with God is achieved through different ways – the first being by work, Karma Yoga – where you become a flute and allow God to play his music through you, letting God use you as an instrument to achieve what He wants to achieve. Bhakti Yoga is a dedicated and devoted love for God. Jnana Yoga is the accumulation of spiritual wisdom, which builds a connection with God. Raja Yoga is nothing but silence or meditation which triggers that super conscious mind - the third domain of the mind, which connects to the universal satellite of power. This creates communication between you and the power called God.

These four forms of Yoga or union with God do not have separate divisions as such. They may be classified for the sake of identification, but any one of these Yogas or all of them put together, create true union with God. Therefore, don’t think of Yoga as physical gymnastics. Yoga is the union with God.

AiR

AiR_Ravimelwani

Back to top Go down

True Yoga Empty Re: True Yoga

Post by Slatewriter Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:10 am

I think you need to find a different forum Mr Raviwelmani

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:00 am

I agree Slatewriter I did move Air down here in a more appropriate section but his output is a little much especially as it is without adding to the current sum of known knowledge in the universe.

I do feel that he is happy expressing himself though so that is of some value, to Air, if not to other forum users.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:25 am

AiR is well known elsewhere for his preaching and for his non-engagement with website members. It's probably not contravening website rules but it's not my kind of thing. I assume the author is happy with what he does online.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:55 am

mac wrote:AiR is well known elsewhere for his preaching and for his non-engagement with website members.  It's probably not contravening website rules but it's not my kind of thing.  I assume the author is happy with what he does online.

I hope he is, little point otherwise, what he is writing has no significance to the purpose of this forum and Modern Spiritualism. I dare say a few people read it while on the forum but the area is specified as being outside of the forums main area of interest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:19 pm

Admin wrote:
mac wrote:AiR is well known elsewhere for his preaching and for his non-engagement with website members.  It's probably not contravening website rules but it's not my kind of thing.  I assume the author is happy with what he does online.

I hope he is, little point otherwise, what he is writing has no significance to the purpose of this forum and Modern Spiritualism. I dare say a few people read it while on the forum but the area is specified as being outside of the forums main area of interest.

I find it tedious and patronising.

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down