SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking to spirit

4 posters

Go down

Talking to spirit Empty Talking to spirit

Post by moonpie Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:40 am

Apparently this is quite common but i haven't heard anything about this on the forum, some years ago my wife was talking to a customer of hers after she finished work one day but found out that later that the woman she was talking to died a week before, this happened again some years later with a neighbour she knew, just wondered if this has happened to anyone else

moonpie

Back to top Go down

Talking to spirit Empty Re: Talking to spirit

Post by hiorta Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:27 am

These instances would seem to support the now well-worn cliché 'You're the very same person 5 minutes after you died, as 5 minutes before' - indeed, it appears that if the death is not traumatic, the newly deceased may be unaware of their change.

Not quite the same topic but I was talking to a neighbour whose very recently deceased (about a month) aunt made a very vivid return to her, just before wakening the other morning.
The aunt conveyed some some afterlife finding (which puzzled her) and which I was able to point to Silver Birch having explained this many years ago.
Death was held over people as the ultimate disaster for centuries, with steadily increasing reports of it being quite the opposite. Don't we all pass through it without a practice run? Silver Birch describes it as 'The Great Liberator'.

Of course you can communicate with the Spirit World simply by thought, but it takes some practice to become aware of replies, however.

Last edited by hiorta on Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional item)
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:51 am

You might find this report of interest. There are a couple of live interviews with the pilot online but I couldn't quite put my finger on them.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/former-pilot-tells-of-ghostly-meeting-with-dead-colleague-1.463338

obiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:07 am

Here is that video interviewing the pilot

Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by obiwan Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:19 am

Thank Spectre. It starts about 5:54

obiwan

Back to top Go down