SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Psycazdeva

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Psycazdeva Empty Hello from Psycazdeva

Post by Psycazdeva Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:37 am

I love Spirit, and of course all things that enlighten me to a better understanding of this magical understanding that so many never give a chance to explore.
I have done readings with tools on a Psychic level and also gained messages afterards from Spirit on similar energyibration, and have done Reiki and am nowReiki Master- trained Usui The Diamond Pathway.  I have helped people enjoy Spiritual messages and regularly send healing and do receive much back as well.
I enjoy running a circle at present and have been so happy with everyone dedication within, it is about joining together,just as it is in all of our Belief if we begin right e  can correct others and help them fulfill mighty feats just by sharing knowledge or our energy. Have veen reading about and I am constantly learning and I understand much more since 1995

There is so much more to know, so shall begin by saying hello and thank you for looking in on this everyone, nice to 'meet' you. cheers
Psycazdeva
Psycazdeva

Back to top Go down

Hello from Psycazdeva Empty Re: Hello from Psycazdeva

Post by mac Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 pm

It's nice to 'meet' you but perhaps important to point out that this is a website mostly for those with an interest in the religion and philosophy of (Modern) Spiritualism.

I don't think Reiki has been discussed much but there may be some members here who share your interest.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:43 pm

Hi and welcome to this site I hope it helps you on your journey.

Mac is right about our main aim here. Given the development of mediumship and subsequent explosion of psychic readers was due to the advent of the Spiritualist movement learning something about the background, philosophy and history is always worthwhile. It may also help to define the work of mediums against that of psychics.

However, as to Reiki, I am aware that it is common in many US Spiritualist Churches because it is an approved form of therapy there and not subject to the rules concerning placing hands on people which restrict Spiritual Healers to only touching above shoulder level.

Neither the UK nor Australia have those limitations so we can, in an appropriate manner, move across the body when giving Spirit Healing. As a result we have not the same close connection with Reiki that the USA has.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum