SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I move on?

3 posters

Go down

How do I move on? Empty How do I move on?

Post by Blonde47 Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:11 am

I believe I've had the gift to communicate with Spirit since I was a baby. I have always been reluctant incase I attract the wrong type of Spirit. Everytime Spirit has popped up infront of me or I've heard voices I've taken to running in the other direction! lol. But now I feel they've become inpatient and it's time to progress and stop being such a scaredy cat! affraid Anyway, the other night I layed in bed, relaxed and asked for protection. I then decided to open up and asked spirit to come forward. All of a sudden I was engulfed with what sounded like a room full of voices. I spoke out loud 'one at a time please' and then I just heard a womans voice in my ear and a sort of swishing noise. I couldn't understand any words and so I gave up Sad Could anyone give advice on how to communicate successfully whilst keeping myself 'safe'. Thanks Smile

Blonde47

Back to top Go down

How do I move on? Empty Re: How do I move on?

Post by hiorta Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Welcome to this excellent forum, Blonde47.
Generally speaking, you will attract as you are - does that scare you? Could I suggest that you set out to improve the Spiritual you and, if you are sincere in wanting to link, presumably to be of help to others, this will be known and potential guiding influences will wait to see your level of dedication before making themselves known.
If this understanding is totally new to yourself, then some reading will help and there is a comprehensive list of recommended books posted on here.

Good luck - when the pupil is ready, the teacher will appear - as has been truly said.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:23 am

Welcome to the forum Blondie.

Could I suggest that you look around for a place where you may meet like minded people, especially those who may have had the same experiences you are having but have learnt how to work with their ability.

I would suggest visiting a Spiritualist Church but not all of these are equal so you may have to visit a couple. This is depending where you live, of course, if in the UK you are lucky that you have more chance of finding one. Whatever its drawbacks as an organisation a Spiritualist National Union (SNU) maybe the best bet. If they do not run a development circle, ideal for you at this time, they may know of one.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down