SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scole Experiment

+4
Jane Lyzell
mac
Wes
normy
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Scole Experiment - Page 2 Empty Re: The Scole Experiment

Post by Mark74 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:47 am

Absolutely some of the great trance mediumship in the past was spontaneous.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:57 am

Trance is trance and physical mediumship is physical - shuldent miix!!!!

Trance mediumship takes time to develop (as physical) even fore those ho clame they go in trance spontaniusly!

Trance is a cooparation as al mediuship!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:16 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:Trance is trance and physical mediumship is physical - shuldent miix!!!!

Trance mediumship takes time to develop (as physical) even fore those ho clame they go in trance spontaniusly!

Trance is a cooparation as al mediuship!

No Jane, if you look at some of the past greats trance was spontaneous and there is no denying that, it is a fact. The evidence speaks for itself. Trance is a blending of minds- the physical and the discarnate mind, and it is a mental phenomena. Trance is also used in physical phenomena.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:33 am

well , I´m not shore of that - they clame is sponatiniusly - but???

I agree - trance is blending of mindes - and mental phenomena(as al mediunmship)

I strongly take adwayce to not mix the to mediumships in physical development ore seanses. It is 2 diffrent mediumship(and vibraitons)

If you alow trance in physical mediumship it become a trance cirkel.
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:38 am

even whit so called spontaneous trance it needs to develop - you cant relay on what is coming oute trou the mouth from a medium in the erlie beginning:-))
It have to alvays develops!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:40 am

Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:It dident say int the book

I know Alan and Diane Bennett personally and sat with them on a number of occasions but this was sometime before the work in Scole.
It dident say in the book!?

Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:44 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:well , I´m not shore of that - they clame is sponatiniusly - but???

I agree - trance is blending of mindes - and mental phenomena(as al mediunmship)

I strongly take adwayce to not mix the to mediumships in physical development ore seanses. It is 2 diffrent mediumship(and vibraitons)

No Jane that is not correct I suggest you read up on some of the past mediums were trance was spontaneous. With regard to physical, if we look at Albert Best he experienced ectoplasmic phenomena spontaneously.

Some are more natural or susceptible to the workings of spirit. No two mediums will ever work/develop the same.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:49 am

Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:

I know Alan and Diane Bennett personally and sat with them on a number of occasions but this was sometime before the work in Scole.

I don't care if it wasn't written in the book, as I said Diane and Alan had trance before Scole and I had personal experience of this Jane.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:01 am

Thanks Mark and some very good points. It also reminds us that a Mental Medium can combine elements of physical mediumship (indeed at times all elements of it). In trance Lis can be totally overshadowed by her guide to teh point that you no longer see her. Naturally the other skill that links closely to this is an ability to achieve Transfiguration, which she can do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:34 am

Edgar Cayce regularly demonstrated the (his) trance state, giving a variety of verifiable information that even contradicted medical opinion of the time. (I know..)
He was a contemporary of a young Billy Graham, but that church - and all others - ran the proverbial mile as his work could not be made to fit doctrines.

I have never seen any Spiritualist views on his well documented work at all - a similar response to the others.

Could he have been a well advanced fore-runner of tomorrow's Mediumship?
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:39 am

Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:well , I´m not shore of that - they clame is sponatiniusly - but???

No Jane that is not correct I suggest you read up on some of the past mediums were trance was spontaneous. With regard to physical, if we look at Albert Best he experienced ectoplasmic phenomena spontaneously.

Some are more natural or susceptible to the workings of spirit. No two mediums will ever work/develop the same.

Yeas I knowe they clame that is whas spontaniusly - but was it??

I have read a lot of the old books I sitt on spiritualism in swedens arkive:)

Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:41 am

Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:

I don't care if it wasn't written in the book, as I said Diane and Alan had trance before Scole and I had personal experience of this Jane.

Can you tell fore how long before the Scool?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks Mark and some very good points. It also reminds us that a Mental Medium can combine elements of physical mediumship (indeed at times all elements of it). In trance Lis can be totally overshadowed by her guide to teh point that you no longer see her. Naturally the other skill that links closely to this is an ability to achieve Transfiguration, which she can do.

Has Lis any photos of her Transfiguration she would like to share with us ?
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 am

No we have never taken any sadly Normy, next time we will but I will need a better camera than I currently have. Obviously we have some cassette tapes of her trance work however, Lis is not keen on Trance, although she did it weekly for some years in the UK, because of the residual effects on her metabolism.

In our platform mediums development group last year we had some interestingphenomena where, if we focused on one group member, per Lis's guides instructions, we would be presented with a stream of faces, occasionally one would settle and look around the room. It was clearly experimental, non ectoplasmic and very interesting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:

I have no idea how long Jane I sat with them sometime before Scole and they were demonstrating good quality trance.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:

Yeas I knowe they clame that is whas spontaniusly - but was it??

I have read a lot of the old books I sitt on spiritualism in swedens arkive:)

Well if you are going to doubt some of the great mediums of the past thats your choice. The evidence is there if you want to check it up.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:

I have no idea how long Jane I sat with them sometime before Scole and they were demonstrating good quality trance.

thanks for replay - then I wunder why Robin foy are telling them wereent trans mediums!?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 pm

Mark 74
Are you a trans medium ore physical medium yore self?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:Mark 74

No I am not a physical medium. I am a medium, and I do trance mediumship on occasion.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Admin wrote:Thanks Mark and some very good points. It also reminds us that a Mental Medium can combine elements of physical mediumship (indeed at times all elements of it). In trance Lis can be totally overshadowed by her guide to teh point that you no longer see her. Naturally the other skill that links closely to this is an ability to achieve Transfiguration, which she can do.

I agree with that mental mediumship can combine elements of physical mediumship very true.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark74 Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:

thanks for replay - then I wunder why Robin foy are telling them wereent trans mediums!?

Robin Foy is not a credible source Jane.

Mark74

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 am

Synchronicity but given the amount of recent attention on Scole this film is hardly surprising.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:
Mark74 wrote:

Robin Foy is not a credible source Jane.
I knowe Evil or Very Mad

But in a book it shuld bee accurath at leest that!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:31 pm

Admin wrote:Synchronicity but given the amount of recent attention on Scole this film is hardly surprising.

I have seen this and I have a lot of ???
- next week we have a meting in Stockholm whit the parapsykolegist looking in to this report! - I am gooing there!
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:30 am

Mark74 wrote:
Jane Lyzell wrote:Mark 74

No I am not a physical medium. I am a medium, and I do trance mediumship on occasion.

You are doing trance mediumship on occasion!?? - are you a developt trance medium then?
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next