SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom of voice removed from PM4U

+6
hiorta
Lis
Admin
tmmw
mac
earth angel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Freedom of voice removed from PM4U Empty Freedom of voice removed from PM4U

Post by earth angel Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:58 pm

I have joined this site today after being barred from PM4U for using my freedom of speech. I am a medium in my own right.
We amongst others and a few well known mediums, have had their right to their own voice taken from them, in a bid to quieten the majority.
Robin Foy has banned a few of us today after we have spoken out and tried to help people that were developing incorrectly and attracting to them lower astral and bad entities. We have been accused of scare mongery and of being negative and creating disharmony on his website and he told us to leave and join this one where debates are allowed!
You see we questioned some of the mediums on their namely Kevin and Tom, Warren Caylor, Sue Filer, christine de nicci, maryse and john locke, lucy warrens partner, tom kerr, wayne, to name but a few, have been developing and working attracting lower levels. Indeed someone yesterday even said he and all physical mediums only contacted the lower level astral planes as it was too hard to contact higher ones!
I and others have questioned this as it isnt normal practice to work with or contact only the lower astral planes and realms. Indeed when we viewed opinions from written text books such as ursula roberts who herself states the dangers of mediumship and talks about lower astral and negative entities, we were shot down in a blaze of glory for publicly writting this material. Indeed the vast majority on PM4U were very happy, and having had private emails from alot, they were glad we were on the site, and are disgusted with what has happened to us. People were being helped and advised by us on the correct practices and methods of developement and how to stay safe with grounding and protection. And when people had a concern they came to us for help.
It has lead us to question exactly what is praticed by Robin Foy and his band of trusted merry men. And why would he want to quieten us when all we did was advised people and help. It would seem he did not want us to do this... why?......
So i can only come to one assumption......
Robin Foy cannot keep control of the people on their, just recently some of us members had been hacked into and had our personal messages tampered with and removed, by an insider no less. There is unrest on that site.
We want to make people aware that this is going on, and we have heard some real horror stories of things that have been done and have happened to people in the name of physical mediumship. These things include very disturbing incidents of sexual natures, swearing, the slashing of seats within the cabinet, channeling Demons. When these people are questioned or their fan club of pm4u (already mentioned above) people get banned from the website and blocked so that access to the site is blocked from your on home html/web server.
Why is Robin Foy covering up? and not allowing the truth to be said? why is he silencing everyone that goes against him and his physical medium friends, that people are questioning?
We want people to know the truth.
Earth Angel
earth angel
earth angel

Back to top Go down

Freedom of voice removed from PM4U Empty Re: Freedom of voice removed from PM4U

Post by mac Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 pm

"You see we questioned some of the mediums on their namely Kevin and Tom, Warren Caylor, Sue Filer, christine de nicci, maryse and john locke, lucy warrens partner, tom kerr, wayne,...."

You dare to question? heresy!

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:45 pm

earth angel wrote:I have joined this site today after being barred from PM4U for using my freedom of speech. I am a medium in my own right.
We amongst others and a few well known mediums, have had their right to their own voice taken from them, in a bid to quieten the majority.
Robin Foy has banned a few of us today after we have spoken out and tried to help people that were developing incorrectly and attracting to them lower astral and bad entities. We have been accused of scare mongery and of being negative and creating disharmony on his website and he told us to leave and join this one where debates are allowed!
You see we questioned some of the mediums on their namely Kevin and Tom, Warren Caylor, Sue Filer, christine de nicci, maryse and john locke, lucy warrens partner, tom kerr, wayne, to name but a few, have been developing and working attracting lower levels. Indeed someone yesterday even said he and all physical mediums only contacted the lower level astral planes as it was too hard to contact higher ones!
I and others have questioned this as it isnt normal practice to work with or contact only the lower astral planes and realms. Indeed when we viewed opinions from written text books such as ursula roberts who herself states the dangers of mediumship and talks about lower astral and negative entities, we were shot down in a blaze of glory for publicly writting this material. Indeed the vast majority on PM4U were very happy, and having had private emails from alot, they were glad we were on the site, and are disgusted with what has happened to us. People were being helped and advised by us on the correct practices and methods of developement and how to stay safe with grounding and protection. And when people had a concern they came to us for help.
It has lead us to question exactly what is praticed by Robin Foy and his band of trusted merry men. And why would he want to quieten us when all we did was advised people and help. It would seem he did not want us to do this... why?......
Robin Foy cannot keep control of the people on their, just recently some of us members had been hacked into and had our personal messages tampered with and removed, by an insider no less. There is unrest on that site.
We want to make people aware that this is going on, and we have heard some real horror stories of things that have been done and have happened to people in the name of physical mediumship. These things include very disturbing incidents of sexual natures, swearing, the slashing of seats within the cabinet, channeling Demons. When these people are questioned or their fan club of pm4u (already mentioned above) people get banned from the website and blocked so that access to the site is blocked from your on home html/web server.
Why is Robin Foy covering up? and not allowing the truth to be said? why is he silencing everyone that goes against him and his physical medium friends, that people are questioning?
Earth Angel

I've been monitoring events there..... Plus ca change plus c'est la meme chose.

I'm not convinced it's the claimed 'hacker' who has been interfering with postings. It's a sad business but there's nothing new in that. You're perhaps aware of what folk have found a ways back? Maybe you'd do well to ask why you'd want to remain part of all you find so distasteful there? I presume you have friends who feel the same?

There are other websites, you've found just one of them here but you might struggle to find a better one. You could claim I'm biased but I can say I'm someone who posts elsewhere on a number of websites and have joined but then walked away from several others. I stay on the good ones.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by earth angel Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 pm

We wanted to try and help people and bring attention to certain misgivings. we voiced what others thought and said to us privately.
What we still dont like is the right to take away someones voice though.
what does robin want to stay hidden??
why cant we openely help people and talk about the not so nice side of mediumship???
why cant we question when we feel something doesnt sit right????
We stayed to try and bring some light into a dark place.
Obviously we were meant to stay quiet and be puppets like the others?
So now we are off to find somewhere else where we can help developing mediums or mediums who do want the whole truth and not the glossed over fluffy version, and who can turn to us for advice and help without fear of ridicule, abuse or being banned.
what is worse though, is that we as spiritualists are also treated like this, against the scientists and spiritists who seem to walk around freely behaving in any manner they wish, and stepping on others in the process.
earth angel
earth angel

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:16 pm

earth angel wrote:We wanted to try and help people and bring attention to certain misgivings. we voiced what others though and said to us privately.
What we still dont like is the right to take away someones voice though.
what does robin want to stay hidden??
why cant we openely help people and talk about the not so nice side of mediumship???
why cant we question when we feel something doesnt sit right????
We stayed to try and bring some light into a dark place.
Obviously we were meant to stay quiet and be puppets like the others?
So now we are off to find somewhere else where we can help developing mediums or mediums who do want the whole truth and not the glossed over fluffy version, and who can turn to us for advice and help without fear of ridicule, abuse or being banned.
what is worse though, is that we as spiritualists are also treated like this, against the scientists and spiritists who seem to walk around freely behaving in any manner they wish, and stepping on others in the process.

Get over it! You're not kids! You have no rights on someone else's website. You're there as guests of the one(s) who pay(s) the bills. You don't like what's happening but you also know there's no alternative - it's been that way a long time.

That website isn't important to the work needing doing. You know its failings as well as anyone so I won't repeat them. Others already know the situation too. You aren't revealing something that was hidden from view.

And now you've come here bleating because here you're not censored for expressing your views. But will you stay? Will you show your respect for the freedom you know you'll find here and become active, contributing members?

I wonder.... Neutral

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by earth angel Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:22 pm

mac - everyone in the world has the freedom to their own voice and their own opinions.
we were not aware of the previous issues on pm4u
we were recommended to it to try and help by another medium. we havent found anywhere else yet that we wish to contribute to as we are new to online forums.
but we wanted people to know the truth.
We are mediums who work privately and attend circles and churches etc.
We are also mentors and healers.
We found we had a fight, and took them all on. but when we came close to the truth, after exposing other frauds and some admittance by 2 physical mediums that they worked with lower astral entities, we were kicked off.
What really annoys us though, is that these mediums are getting away with this, and then are training up others to also commit fraud and work with bad entities.
We just wanted to expose them so others would be aware and to not train or work with them, unless they wanted to be tainted with negativity.
it certainly is a battle of light vs dark
earth angel
earth angel

Back to top Go down

Post by tmmw Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:13 am

Welcome earth angel, you have some interesting points. I admire your determination to encourage higher standards in todays mediumship. I look forward to hearing more about your work and ideas.

Lynn

tmmw

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:41 am

Welcome earth angel, you will find we have a lot on here about Physical Mediumship some very good, some good others so so and some bad to very bad.

We try to allow both sides on here but most of the physical mediums you mention are more comfortable on PM4U. There has been a past clash of cultures where others have joined us aftre being rejected on that site.

Jim
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:39 am

Mac is quite right (though Mac I do think a slight moderation of tone might have been advisable). He who pays the piper calls the tune. Robin Foy's site is for pm's and followers of pm - but he made quite clear from the beginning that he would not tolerate contrary opinions, criticism of any physical mediums, nor would he allow anyone to question the validity of any medium's work. For that reason I suspect there can never be any real discussion of the issues that can arise about physical mediumship and people who wish to question or express doubts about any medium's methods, activities or indeed genuineness must find elsewhere to express those concerns and opinions.

So welcome to this forum Earth Angel. Please take the time to share your thoughts and perhaps your concerns about physical mediumaship as it is being practiced today by some.

Lis
Admin

Last edited by Lis on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited to remove unnecessary commentary. Admin)

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:49 am

My apologies to you personally, Lis, that I allowed my emotion to rule my usually measured words. Embarassed

I do wish, though, that the new member had joined your website as a contributor to, or an originator of, threads relevant to her/his interest in physical mediumship.

As I understand online websites such as this, they're not to provide a forum to rubbish the operation of other websites.

Maybe I've got things all wrong?
Crying or Very sad

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:00 am

You are quite right Mac, this forum is not intended to be just an excuse for rubbishing the operation of other websites, however, I do feel a certain amount of leeway is acceptable when a person joins after being thrown off another site and may be feeling rather aggrieved.

Since I had noted that our new member was also willing to make comments elswhere on this forum, I felt willing to respond on this thread regarding their comments. Hopefully, as I have previously mentioned they will contribute constructively on the forum once they have had time to calm down and taken the opportunity to explore the many interesting threads on this site.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:08 am

I do take your point though Mac, and I guess my own post might be challenged as criticising another website. That was not my intention, of course. Merely an observation about a site that takes a particular approach.

The site owner is entirely within their rights to run it as they see fit. It is the question, whether it can meet the needs and interests of those that join it, when discussion and debate are viewed as negative.

What I certainly do not accept, is the claim that a person's freedom of speech is intrinsically denied by not being able to post their opinions in a given forum. The right to free speech remains intact, but it must, therefore seek other expression than that particular forum.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hiorta Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 am

In a nutshell, Lis and mac.

There are many practical ways to 'help people' - many done quietly and in silence.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:21 am

Perhaps one might see it this way?

There's a place you'd like to visit. You know you'll be made welcome and that you'll meet like-minded folk. You ask to go in and are welcomed by the owner. You can stay as long as you like and there are just two house rules – no complaints about how the place is run or about other guests.

So is it reasonable to use the facilities, break the house rules and then go next-door to grumble about the way the place was run?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:14 pm

judge not lest ye be judged

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:05 am

Welcome earth angel - I'm also a member of 'said' site... But being busy over the last couple of weeks due to work / travelling haven't read or seen anything that you refer to (actually I've also hardly been on here - which I 'do' read and enjoy very much).

I used to like reading 'said' site Wink but got bored and fed up with one or two posters - especially when the CAPS locked stayed on... - Just made me turn the page and move on.

As already said, very different site this one - with a group of very knowledgable members, who I have personaly learned a great deal from. I've also made a couple of good 'like minded' friends - hope you do the same, and look forward to reading your contributions.
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 pm

I suspect the take off of these, often involving Tutors ex of the AFC is very indicative of the politics and atmosphere at Stansted. Why work there, often for not to much money and under one of the powers that be when you can earn more acting independently.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:24 am

earth angel wrote:I have joined this site today after being barred from PM4U for using my freedom of speech. I am a medium in my own right.
Earth Angel

I am a member of pm4U but I only read it occasionally to see what's going on. It's far too way-out for me and the sit-in-the dark mediums are very suspect, but that's up to them. However, I am a bit disturbed by some of your statements, as like me you say you want people to know the truth. What qualifies you to say you "tried to help people that were developing incorrectly and attracting to them lower astral and bad entities" ? Are you a physical medium who knows all aspects of PM from personal experience? How do you know about how lower astral planes work? I think a lot of rubbish is talked about negative entities, a lot of it can be fear and in your own mind. Your guides and helpers are there to protect you aren't they? I speak as a non-psychic who has never yet sensed negative entities in circles I have sat in, physical or mental, or anywhere else.
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:42 am

Whoever do you mean? Very Happy I know of one at least Laughing
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by earth angel Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 pm

normy -
we are each entitled to our own opinion, as too are we all developed and teach in different ways and methods.
some of the new developing mediums were being taught to do things that have been known to FACT draw bad entities/ ets / and such.
this is not what mediumship is about. it is to enable the contact with deceased loved ones in spirit on the spiritual realms - not to produce a floor show in the dark with entertainers and no content without tangible proof of someones deceased loved one coming through to them with a message, to give hope and ease the grief. so to teach these methods as the correct way of physical mediumship is indeed both misleading and leads to lower level spirits of less good intent (bad and negative entities) to come and play. As NO protection or control is being taught. therefore allowing anything to make contact.
Earth is the closest physical plane to the 1st and 2nd levels of spiritual existence where the more negative spirits reside. the murderers, rapists and so forth. There are also those earthbound who are both positive and negative - lost souls who die before their time for example who dont have their own personal understanding of spirit and dont look for the light to cross over, and it can also depend on their own personal or religious beliefs. and there are those that refuse to cross over as they are unrepentent -evil - nasty souls who like causing havoc they are the dark ones.
I have some experience in this field, and am both a physical and mental medium and a psychic also. and yes normy i do try to understand and to have knowledge with the help of my guides of spiritual realms and the different levels a spirit resides depending upon their ascension. so i like to pass on what i know and to help make sure that people train up in the correct manner - i have seen what can happen to other people when they go in blindly with a carefree attitude and let anything connect with them leaving them open to all sorts of mental and psychological problems from entity attachments. I dont claim to know it all and we are all still learning and evolving each of us. But this is just a little of what i have been made aware of by my guides thus far.
Hope this is helpful.
E A
earth angel
earth angel

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:05 pm

A little confused as you start your post earth,,,, with the words opinion.... and then bring in the word FACT,
If this is FACT, please can your provide evidence?
thanks

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by earth angel Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi Bravo321uk.
when i state FACT -it is well documented through out the world by different well known mediums in books on the subject. ursula roberts even mentions it, so too do Diana cooper, Judy Hall, most well respected mediums whether physical or mental talk about protection and entity attachment. It is also documented in religous texts eg the bible, paganism, wiccan etc etc. Rescue mediums also mention and deal with these things and have far more experience. Its not just me stating this.
My own evidence of these subjects is obviously personal over many years. but it is also the view of many, but not everybody i accept that, as it depends on their own beliefs and their own experiences.
E A
earth angel
earth angel

Back to top Go down

Post by normy Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:25 pm

Thanks for your reply earth angel. I wonder if you are willing to share what lighting you sit in for physical, what you are sitting for, and what results you have had over what period?

normy
normy
normy

Back to top Go down

Post by bravo321uk Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:26 pm

Well It is not FACT is it.... this is simply a case of what these people believe... One of the ladies you mention believes in past life regression... I however do not... and past lives are not a fact... another one of the ladies believes in unicorns... i again do not.. and as these things are opinions and not FACT I can disagree with them... In the same way i Disagree with what you have said.
opinions are based alot of the time on perception as is the case here... and with perception there is of course misperception... again as i believe here.
And my OPINION is quite simple and that when we start talking about lower astral beings and attachments and the such we are actually causing so much damage... Cant we just accept spirit without adding all this hollywood drama.. and cant we realise that its this sort of stuff that scares people away,
We have nothing to fear from spirit and to me all this talk is just Nonsense without substance, and to be honest has no place within spiritualism.
And this of course is my opinion.. but if i can direct you to what you may find an interesting read... myths and misconceptions of spiritualism. it tackles these subjects

bravo321uk

Back to top Go down

Post by earth angel Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 pm

normy - daylight only and trance work.
bravo - each to their own. i respect your opinion
E A
earth angel
earth angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content