SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Federation of Healers

3 posters

Go down

National Federation of Healers  Empty National Federation of Healers

Post by Admin Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 am

Now given teh problems we have in Oz I would love to bring this concept to Australia. Sadly the only qualified tutor is in New Zealand. Given the brilliant training I have had with Lis I do not know whether its worthwhile

http://www.nfh.org.au/

Now in Katy's PN adverts he appears to be a recognised Healer from the Corinthian Church maybe he has some insights to share with us. http://www.corinthian-healing.co.uk/

I am not a believer in the ideals of the Corinthian Church http://www.corinthian-healing.co.uk/core_beliefs.html However maybe Katy can explain teh differences better than I especially in relation to healing.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

National Federation of Healers  Empty Re: National Federation of Healers

Post by hiorta Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:58 am

Would not this be a case of 'by their fruits...' rather than 'by their label....'?
Even at that, it is just about impossible to place a grading on this activity.
hiorta
hiorta

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Glad to oblige.
If a healer joins an organization under NFH umbrella then they pay insurance plus commission on premium to organization PLUS another cut goes to NFH so it's pricey. Also NFH orgs don't as a rule insure mediums or officiants. SNU insure all three categories as do Corinthians. The insurance wherever you take it is ubderwritten by the one same company and is identical in coverage in all cases. It just costs you more via NFH orgs and SNU is restricted to its own certificted memberswho have done the training.
Corinthians is NOT a dogmatic body so you' not pin down individual members. Its only dogma is that it is non dogmatic. You find Xtians,SNU principle holding but no longer member types,Progressives and Independents in Corinthians because...
A It offers good cheap cover and that is a legal requirement in England... and'
B. They are there if you need them but leave you alone if you don't.
For those who need it there is an ordained recognised minister route. That's handy for wedding officants especially. Not my cup of tea but there is absolutely no compulsion to take that route unless its something the member wants or needs..
Since February first this year I have served in the following churches. One SNU. One Independent. One [very]Christian Spiritualist.One Progressive several times [the church I am a member of] All those gigs were and always are covered by my insurance and so am I. Same applies to healing wherever that happens although there are strict rules and restrictions on hospital visits and animal healing done anywhere.
Corinthians is to my mind the most inclusive Spiritualist organization in the UK. The motto being....
The spiritual way open to all.
Can't post hyperlink on Kindle but Googling....
'Corinthian Church and Healing Association' in inverted commas will find the excellent website for much more info plus membership details.
Hope that helps.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Insurance also covers sittings done here at home and visits for work in other folks homes too.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:43 am

Interesting Katy, what training does the Corinthian Healing Association reqire? I am aware that the NFH has very stringent conditions.

To obtain insurance, as they have, I would imagine there must be some formal stucture to accredit Healers, Psychics and then Mediums. I know over here the insurance companies are big on checking out the way you structure your training, the means accreditation is achieved and your codes of conduct.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:45 pm

PM sent Jim.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:03 am