SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone here know of any good Spiritualist book stores?

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone here know of any good Spiritualist book stores? Empty Does anyone here know of any good Spiritualist book stores?

Post by Left Behind Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:26 pm

As above. Either walk-in stores, and/or Internet?

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here know of any good Spiritualist book stores? Empty Re: Does anyone here know of any good Spiritualist book stores?

Post by Quiet Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Sometimes Theosophical Society Bookshops have quite good collections.

Quiet

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here know of any good Spiritualist book stores? Empty Re: Does anyone here know of any good Spiritualist book stores?

Post by KatyKing Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:27 pm

Amazon UK for me. They have second hand from one penny plus postage.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Hi Jim,
In America you have a lot of good second hand stores that are very reliable like Powells in Chicago. Need to get hunting the internet but they are not specifically Spiritualist
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Sorry should have added I have bought lots of books from around the world but my search tends to relate to specific books on a research project. I use Amazon, Alibris, Abebooks unless I have established a direct link to somewhere.

In reality there is now nowhere in OZ
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:22 am

KatyKing wrote:Amazon UK for me. They have second hand from one penny plus postage.

You can't beat those prices!

I've heard of a Spiritualist - supposedly - bookstore in San Francisco: Field's, is it?

Anyone been there?

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down