SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wagga Wagga NSW Australias Spider Capital

4 posters

Go down

Wagga Wagga NSW Australias Spider Capital Empty Wagga Wagga NSW Australias Spider Capital

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 am

If you want nightmares this is the field of dreams for you. Arachnophobic's should probably give this a miss.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/glanceview/219098/wagga-spiders-spin-fields-of-webs.glance
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wagga Wagga NSW Australias Spider Capital Empty Re: Wagga Wagga NSW Australias Spider Capital

Post by Wes Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:59 am

I'm surprised they didn't weave themselves little weblifejackets or spiderkayaks to deal with the flooding..
Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Wagga Wagga NSW Australias Spider Capital Empty Re: Wagga Wagga NSW Australias Spider Capital

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:03 am

So am I Wes Very Happy , the snakes that come out during flooding are bad enough but now you need to dodge the redbacks and funnel webs as well. What else, up in North Queensland they threw crocodiles into the mix.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:06 am

Just think if I had taken the Finance Directors job up at Beelgarra Estate Winery in Griffith, some years ago, we would have been happily sploshing around now amongst the spiders and snakes watching the grape harvest wash away.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Still and all, if tourists can ignore all the biting then I hear there's some lovely scenery in that part of oz.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:18 pm

It looks like snow in the first photo!

Interesting. . . but not something I'd want to have around me, or around anyone else.

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down