SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healer who channels 'St'Paul?

3 posters

Go down

Healer who channels 'St'Paul? Empty Healer who channels 'St'Paul?

Post by KatyKing Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:28 pm

Who is that English healer who works with 'St'Paul? Kindle can't find him. I've an idea it's Ray Brown but not sure.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Healer who channels 'St'Paul? Empty Re: Healer who channels 'St'Paul?

Post by zerdini Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:46 pm

KatyKing wrote:Who is that English healer who works with 'St'Paul? Kindle can't find him. I've an idea it's Ray Brown but not sure.

Ray Brown it is. Rolling Eyes

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Ta, thought so.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:03 pm

KatyKing wrote:Ta, thought so.
I remember when he first started - there was no mention of 'St Paul' then - he was just plain Paul!

The so-called trance demonstration was farcical.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:20 pm

He seems to keep busy z. Clinics all over the shop. I had a look on t'internet at work. Looks to be some sort of Christian Spiritualist micro-denomination behind it. Each to their own say I (checking wallet as I type).
Jack Corbett now there was a trance medium's trance medium. Stephen Wakeling who runs the spiritualismresources site was taught by Jack.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:43 pm

KatyKing wrote:He seems to keep busy z. Clinics all over the shop. I had a look on t'internet at work. Looks to be some sort of Christian Spiritualist micro-denomination behind it. Each to their own say I (checking wallet as I type).
Jack Corbett now there was a trance medium's trance medium. Stephen Wakeling who runs the spiritualismresources site was taught by Jack.

KK, I know the people who run the Church of St Paul complete with dog collars!

Sometimes I despair at what passes for Spiritualism.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:24 pm

Each to their own I suppose. I equate clerical collars with old school christian clergy. Then again those medallions and enamel badges always put me in mind of wheeltappers and shunters club committee 1963. Themed hats now that would work. Red fez for ministers. Natty bowler for speakers and perhaps a tin helmet for mediums to deflect any flak.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Small church committee person to wear all three hats at once plus chef hat [ for tea and biscuit duties]. Green peak eye shade for counting collection plus a bookies trilby when selling raffle tickets.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:39 pm

KatyKing wrote:Small church committee person to wear all three hats at once plus chef hat [ for tea and biscuit duties]. Green peak eye shade for counting collection plus a bookies trilby when selling raffle tickets.

That's an idea to put forward at the next SNU AGM, KK. Wink

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:54 pm

If there was such a place it'd be a cold day in Hell before ever I renewed my Class B.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:05 am

zerdini wrote:
KatyKing wrote:He seems to keep busy z. Clinics all over the shop. I had a look on t'internet at work. Looks to be some sort of Christian Spiritualist micro-denomination behind it. Each to their own say I (checking wallet as I type).

KK, I know the people who run the Church of St Paul complete with dog collars!

Sometimes I despair at what passes for Spiritualism.

Reckon I've said much the same thing, z, on a number of occasions. And yet I'm still around and banging the drum in its support.... Wink

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 pm

There are some first class people in SNU and it's agreat idea but one that' become hidebound in managing decline and policing compliance. Trouble is once ou get managers they must be forever managing something. In the old days there was unity in diversity now SNU heirarchs seem to want a dead sameness in all churches. They should pay much more attention to their own philosophy and ethics comittee who are very go ahead and seem to have their roots in the lived spiritualism that exists on the ground and far less to the corporatists and their fellow travellers on the NEC. It'll not happen though due to too many vested interests and the basic lack of representational democracy. Turkeys don't vote for Christmas. In much the same way that North Korea is a peoples' republic the SNU is a union in name only. In a real union all the members get to vote so that in theory at least, the union manifests and represents the desires and views of the membership. SNU NEC is a tail wagging a dog. So much wasted and silenced potential, such a pity.
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down