SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossovertalk ITC Method

+2
Left Behind
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Crossovertalk ITC Method Empty Crossovertalk ITC Method

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:50 am

Some brave soul may wish to try this. maybe they can post their results
http://www.perception9.com/ghosts-and-hauntings/itc-crossover-talk-jdf.php?session=Crossovertalk%20ITC%20Method&item=00000145
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Crossovertalk ITC Method Empty Re: Crossovertalk ITC Method

Post by Left Behind Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:48 am

I can't get sound on my computer, for some reason. Crying or Very sad

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:49 am

Left Behind wrote:I can't get sound on my computer, for some reason. Crying or Very sad

I can get sound but I cannot make out what's allegedly being said.

Give me Direct Voice any time. Smile

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:30 am

Absolutely Z, in honesty some of these communications are decidedly odd. If you make contact like this there is no control so maybe you get the Scole Experiment type wormholes and aliens............ or Spirits having fun!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:57 pm

Admin wrote:Absolutely Z, in honesty some of these communications are decidedly odd. If you make contact like this there is no control so maybe you get the Scole Experiment type wormholes and aliens............ or Spirits having fun!

Do you mean no control in the sense of no spirit guides, Jim?

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Yes in that sense Jim, if you like we are always asked to verify the communicator to prive they are trustworthy. In most trance/direct voice sessions one the circle leader will act as a human control and the mediums own main guide would be the Spirit control. In real deep trance that is vital because the medium will not know anything that is going on reliant upon a tape recording of the event.

I note that this may not always be the case in direct voice because there are some wonderful records of the medium joining in the exchanges.

You will have seen comments elsewhere on here about wannabe chanellers who open themselves up to anything. Now some of the communications are weird, these can occur in two ways in my opinion. One is it is not Spirit it is their own sub conscious mind teh other is that it is, if you like, playful, mischievious Spirits having some fun at the individuals expense.

I think the latter is a real possibility in ITC/EVP so the work requires a high degree of discrimination. Now could teh mind imprint the sounds on the radio waves, that is a very interesting question. When I am wound up I knock out TV pictures, shut down computers and have activated the automatic locking systems of cars when walking accross a car park (and my sons car on multiple occasions). Therefore I believe the human mind could cause electronic distortion although I have not heard of research about that.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:35 am

Admin wrote:Now some of the communications are weird, these can occur in two ways in my opinion. One is it is not Spirit it is their own sub conscious mind teh other is that it is, if you like, playful, mischievious Spirits having some fun at the individuals expense.

I think the latter is a real possibility in ITC/EVP so the work requires a high degree of discrimination. Now could teh mind imprint the sounds on the radio waves, that is a very interesting question. When I am wound up I knock out TV pictures, shut down computers and have activated the automatic locking systems of cars when walking accross a car park (and my sons car on multiple occasions). Therefore I believe the human mind could cause electronic distortion although I have not heard of research about that.

Hmmmm. . . now that is interesting. I would have thought that the use of a separate device (a radio, TV, etc.) would eliminate the possibility of conscious or unconscious interference by the mind of the human medium: but, as you say, such may not necessarily be the case.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyKing Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Not long after we moved here I had a call out to a 'haunted cafe'. The owners had featured in local paper talking about their ghostie. That brought the local ghost hunting posse who set up an all night camera with sound. Poor cafe lady watched it right through. Nothing to see but plenty of plumbing noises all night. Tape went on for hours gurgle gurgle clank clank. She was convinced a voice came through telling her that Satan possessed her bacon baps and all who ate thereof would be damned for all eternity. Not especially good for business as you may imagine. Now that lady _how to put this politely _ marched to a rather different drum than do most folk. The wannabe ghost hunters did her no favours at all and if possible she came out of the whole experience marginally wobblier than she entered it. No reassurance would work and the cafe closed down shortly after. My take on EVP since is that some who champion it are listening to the voices emanating from north of their own necks. Shame too. Those bacon baps were hellishly tasty! True story all covered by regional media in 2007
KatyKing
KatyKing

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:07 am

Hmmm. . . . Katy and Jim both believe that the "recipient" mind might be the real source of the transmissions. . . could be so, could be so. Neutral

Jim

Last edited by Left Behind on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:03 am

Given the comments this piece on another forum is interesting
http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/showthread.php?367-Psychokenesis-Thought-Photography&p=6002

Not sure I agree with the idea but still.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:32 am

I'm sure that there may well be people who have the ability to make voices or photographic images appear, by consciously or unconsciously willing it to happen. I suspect that it would be quite a rare ability, though.

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Wes Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:57 am

The video of the woman has a lot of "static" happening as the image changes, which is what would happen if you were recoding something on video tape, pausing it, then starting to record again. The description of the video tries to be specific yet fails to name the person who produced it, or the "well-known German actress" that it is purported to be. Without more information, I'd tend towards the sceptical side for this one.

As for the industrial noise in the first post, I fail to see how that can be taken as any form of communication at all.

Wes
Wes

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:00 am

I can't comment on any of the rest: but isn't that Romy Schneider?

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:38 am

Ha so thats your thought'o'graphic Jim..
Jim Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _Leslie_ Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:51 am

Not really sure one way or the other with this... (wanders off to ponder on it Wink )
_Leslie_
_Leslie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Admin wrote:Ha so thats your thought'o'graphic Jim..
Jim Very Happy

Yes, my mind will probably retain a subconscious image of her. Wink

Jim

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Left Behind Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 pm

Here are some thoughts from Anabela Cardoso's "Electronic Voices: Contact with Another Dimension?", regarding the idea that some people might be able to consciously or subconsciously create or influence the voices, and other impressions, that ostensibly emanate from the spirit world:

"The impressive correspondence of the information received by researchers in different parts of the globe, some of whom lived in different epochs, should be sufficient to make us accept the autonomous existence of the communicators. As a matter of fact, it is not conceivable that experimenters, who did not know each other and have had no contact with each other, 'produce' with their minds, as if by an act of magic, almost identical information of a highly controversial nature that shatters human mental schemes and visions of the world, including their own. To maintain this untenable hypothesis, named by some 'the psychokinetic explanation', we would have to assume that the experimenter's mind also creates other voices that order the initial anomalous ones involved in the dialogue not to reply to selected questions of a delicate nature, as I exemplified above. [JIM'S COMMENT: here we see references to spirit guides or controls regarding electronic spirit contacts: analagous to what we see in traditional mediumship]. This appears to me to be the peak of absurdity but these days, in the world of psychical research, we can expect all kinds of abstruse arguments for still unexplainable phenomena."

[To be continued. . . ]

Left Behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum