SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video

3 posters

Go down

Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video Empty Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video

Post by Admin Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 am

Part 1

Jim

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video Empty Re: Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video

Post by Admin Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:39 am

Part 2

Jim

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video Empty Re: Allan Crossley on Physical Mediumship Video

Post by Admin Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:41 am

Part 3

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:42 am

Part 4

Thanks to You Tube and Psychic Times
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Alan Crossley such a great man.

I recommend his book, The Story of Helen Duncan: Materialisation Medium who haven't read it.

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 am

Azur wrote:Alan Crossley such a great man.

I recommend his book, The Story of Helen Duncan: Materialisation Medium who haven't read it.

Alan was a former President of the Noah's Ark Society. He returned and spoke to me in his distinctive voice at a physical seance soon after his passing.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:12 am

zerdini wrote:

Alan was a former President of the Noah's Ark Society. He returned and spoke to me in his distinctive voice at a physical seance soon after his passing.

Thats lovely z, he's over there with Helen Duncan, Alec Harris and many others now.

Alan Crossley was a pioneer.

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 am

Azur wrote:
zerdini wrote:

Thats lovely z, he's over there with Helen Duncan, Alec Harris and many others now.

I know he was looking forward to being reunited with his wife and I feel sure he's met the others you mention but that can only be speculation.

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

zerdini wrote:
Azur wrote:
zerdini wrote:

I know he was looking forward to being reunited with his wife and I feel sure he's met the others you mention but that can only be speculation.

Alan and Irene are reunited I am sure.

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down