SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rita Goold as "Russel"

+2
Azur
Admin
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rita Goold as "Russel"  Empty Rita Goold as "Russel"

Post by Admin Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Okkulte Stimmen Mediale Musik (1-4) Rita Goold as "Russel"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOzzIebpxLg&feature=related

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rita Goold as "Russel"  Empty Re: Rita Goold as "Russel"

Post by Azur Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Admin wrote:Okkulte Stimmen Mediale Musik (1-4) Rita Goold as "Russel"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOzzIebpxLg&feature=related

Fantastic Jim, thanks for sharing the link.

Do you know who the medium is in the first picture with the two trumpets?

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:03 pm

I am not sure hopefully Z will enlighten us

I just wish I could work out the embedding nowadays it used to work all the time.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:36 am

Admin wrote:I am not sure hopefully Z will enlighten us

I just wish I could work out the embedding nowadays it used to work all the time.

Thank heavens for Z Smile

I agree Jim, I am sure he will enlighten us.

Hit the top tab that is saying video, then copy and paste, and bob's your uncle Jim Smile

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakey Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Several page account of Russell:   (I cannot post outside links yet so please forgive long, but interesting read:)

Admin Post We have had a contact from the copyright holder of the book to shorten this extract and I have tried to do so in a way that maintains interest and integrity but may encourage people to track down the actual book

From the book "Russell"  Gwen Byrne

Russell's Stamp on the Book Through Deborah Moore
Hello Mum. It's me. It's Russell. (Laughter here). I'm here with the story I have long wished to tell my mother. It has been a long time coming because I had to tell it through the right person. Debs is that person. It isn't a harrowing story, Mum. It's a story of TRIUMPH. ………
It is not horrific. It is not negative. It is not nasty. It is magical, mysterious and wondrous. It is the Truth, Debs, and that is worth knowing.
Mum, this is the tape that has been promised to you. I'm sorry it has been so long in coming but I hope it will help and will have been worth the wait.
I knew from the very beginning that I didn't have long upon the Earth plane. As a child I had the knowledge that I would not be with you and Dad upon the Earth very long. …………. I now know that you also knew it Mum. ………
I know that you had a very long, lonely time of bringing us up, the three of us, three boys I mean. I think anyone can understand how difficult that can be for one lovely lady. But you did it, Mum. Not only did you do it, you did it very well. ………
The memories of my passing are quite vivid to me. The last days of my passing, the last days of my life on the Earth. My illness came upon us suddenly as if we were unprepared, and yet basically, I had always been prepared. …………….
………….. You know, there is one person who stands out in my mind because it is one person who took me between the two worlds of Earth and Spirit, and at the very end of my life upon Earth I awoke and there was darkness all around me. But there in front of me stood the most beautiful, beautiful lady and she was very beautiful, Mum. She was dressed in a long blue robe and upon her head she had a long white ... not a cloak but like a sheet. ………... It was so magical and so lovely and around her there shone a great light and she had a most beautiful smile upon her face and she came forward to me and she said, 'Come on Russell'' …………..
…..She then said to me as she held me in her arms, 'Now Russell, we're going on a journey.'
I said, 'But I'm very big. Are you sure that you can carry me on the journey?'……….
…………………Then I saw the light - a very small light - in the distance, and we walked towards the light and as we walked…………. and we had to walk through this tunnel, and at the very end of this tunnel there was a tremendous light and she walked on, and walked on and walked on, and others joined us as we walked. But I was so busy looking around, so busy staring at this lovely, lovely lady………
……….She took me into this beautiful white building - this lovely ... this other lovely lady came and greeted her and I fancied she bowed in front of this lady in the blue robe. It was a quick, instant thing, and yet I saw it in just a flicker - a fraction - and then everything was normal and the lovely lady with the blue robe put me on this ... on this lovely little bed……….
…………..But I also understood the grief and the pain you went through because, although I was in this other world, this new world of magic, beauty and light, I still sensed your grief. I still felt your pain - both yours and Dad's and my brothers……………..
………I think that's when I made the choice that I wanted to work with people called mediums - whatever they were -'cos I didn't know what they were when I first passed. Didn't have a clue! But I think that was when I first wanted to work with these strange and weird and interesting and wonderful people that this beautiful lady in blue called mediums. Well, I think you know that I DID work through mediums. But before I was allowed to do all that, I had a lot to learn……….
.......... Now, the child will come back to the Earth of its own accord to visit its parents. To visit the Earth plane as such. To familiarize itself with the Earth plane and to fill in all the bits it missed out on the Earth plane………
Hello Mum. I'm back. Once again, Debs is in a very very light trance. ……...
So the people of the Summerlands and all people of the Earth are brothers and sisters and any vessel that contains the divine spark of life is also our brother and our sister. So our friends in the animal kingdom are our brothers and sisters also, and when we harm another brother or sister, we harm ourselves. Whatever injury or cruelty we inflict upon a brother or sister, we do worse to ourselves. …
Now I know there is a great deal spoken upon the Earth about reincarnation, I will tell you of reincarnation as I have learnt about it - as I have come to understand it. Not all souls reincarnate time after time after time. You choose to incarnate into another lifetime upon the Earth plane. You do if you choose to. You have a choice. Always. Always there is the choice of freewill. …..
So reincarnation does not happen willy-nilly to everybody. If the soul chooses to reincarnate, they do, so they can. That way is open. But if they choose not to, if they choose to study the divine laws of life in spirit then that is their choice and that is what they do. So what is this thing called 'life' upon the Earth? Really Mum, it's like a school……….
………. So don't worry, Mum. You're in very safe hands. So am I. So is Debs. So are all of us who walk this path. We walk it in the light of Love, Fellowship, Understanding and Truth. So let the torch burn brightly, Mum, for you have been chosen to be one of the torch-bearers. ………

Drakey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Thanks Drakey
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rita Goold as "Russel"  Empty Rita as Russel

Post by LeroyC Wed May 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello all,

What an interesting recording. It brought back memories. I have an original (Tape ) from that sitting, and also one of Helen Duncan introducing the mediums 'aunt' who was a singer ( I forget her name now).
The tape was given to me by Barry Jeffrey the circle leader.

I was great friends with Barry and Pat whom spent many hours at my home talking about the sittings and experiences with Rita Goold. Alan Crossley also discussed with me on a number of occasions his experience with the circle, and the materialisation of his wife on 3 consecutive nights while sitting with Pat and Barry.

I never sat with Rita so cannot comment directly about the veracity of her mediumship, but the people whom I have spoken to were supportive. Maurice Grosse sat in the circle and commented at the end that even if he could explain away the phenomena he had no idea where the little boy came from when the room had been full of adults!!

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Rita Goold as "Russel"  Empty 'Russell' by Gwen Byrne

Post by Slatewriter Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Drakey wrote:Several page account of Russell:   (I cannot post outside links yet so please forgive long, but interesting read:)

From the book "Russell"  Gwen Byrne

Russell's Stamp on the Book Through Deborah Moore
Hello Mum. It's me. It's Russell. (Laughter here). I'm here with the story I have long wished to tell my mother...

Dear Drakey,
I represent the author of 'Russell' - Gwen Byrne. I am also the publisher of her forthcoming work - 'The Russell Connection.'
Whilst I understand the reason's for sharing this section of the final chapter of Gwen's first book - I must remind you that the book is still in copyright, and by law cannot be reproduced in such quantity in this way...
Can I request that this post please be amended - i.e shortened - to reflect 'fair-use' republication policy Smile
I appreciate your help,
Cheers
S/W

Last edited by Slatewriter on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : first post - made a mistake)

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Thanks for that Slatewriter I will edit it down as soon as I can
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:14 am

I hope that the edit is suitable slatewriter
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Admin wrote:I hope that the edit is suitable slatewriter
Dear Admin,
really appreciate this amendment - I know it seems unfair - especially with such intriguing content, but we have to think about copyright..Sad 

Mrs Gwen Byrne's first book 'Russell' is a fascinating insight into her family's experiences - in the loss of a child, and later, physical phenomena seances, where they were all reunited.
Many direct voice seances were recorded too, where her young son can be heard, along with others. These may become available in time.

Gwen's second book consists of; part biography, part seance transcripts and - more importantly I feel - the stories of other bereaved parents, who have been reunited with their 'deceased' children.
Gwen, Russell and the Spirit World have high hopes for this continuing story...'The Russell Connection'
Very Happy 

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Thank you very much for that information I look forward to seeing what becomes available. Also I do understand the need to retain copyright all to often it gets breached but often through enthusiasm although its interesting to also see the way some material can be re used.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:25 am

Dear all,
Good news !!
The new book on Russell Byrne's spiritual return is now available...(Nov 2014)

His mother Gwen spent 30 years compiling her first book 'Russell' and her epic journey continues in 'The Russell Connection' - which took another 20 years to put together.
The new book includes the stories of other parents as they search for their children in Spirit, and there are transcripts from many trance sittings, where Russell describes his evolving work in the Spirit World.
Even more fascinating, Gwen spent many hours transcribing her own seance recordings from the Rita Goold sittings, much of which are also included...
Not only did Russell wake the Medium Rita Goold on one occassion, but Raymond Lodge also makes himself known, as well as Helen Duncan and others...
The work of Stewart Alexander and Tony Stockwell are also highlighted, with detailed notes on various physical and trance sittings...
There is so much to learn here !

Details can be found on the new publishing site -
http://www.psychicbookclub.com/
(in paperback or pdf) or kindle, via Amazon and also Ebay.

Gwen is now in her twilight years, but her memory and mind are as sharp as anything...she loves to hear what people think, but is adamant that everything in her two books is absolutely true...as she has said herself, 'why lie ?'

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:08 am

Dear Admin -
do you think it's worth sharing this news elsewhere on the site ??
Regards

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:56 pm

I think so Slatewriter put it in Recent News as well
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:59 pm

okay - thank you...

I must have emailed you, just as your response above was posted !

regards

s/w

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:59 pm

That's Ok, it may also be worth a separate thread in the Physical Mediumship thread. To lighten up the unfortunate current tales of wrong doing by too many of the current pack of PM's.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:35 am

Admin posted the link to the youtube audio entitled,
Okkulte Stimmen Mediale Musik (1-4) Rita Goold as "Russel"

We now have a new audio to listen to - where Russell can heard talking with sitters - and others speak too - including Raymond Lodge, Helen Duncan and a sitters Spirit son.
The recording is nearly an hour long and very interesting indeed Smile

http://www.psychicbookclub.com/audio

Has anyone else heard these recording before ??

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by LeroyC Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:50 am

Hello all,

Well, what a surprise that recording was. I am afraid I was 'lurking' on here today, just having a quick look. On a personal level, and after all the bad reports of current physical mediumship I have decided to have very little more to do with Spiritualism in its current form. its been a difficult decision for me after all these years, but I see little hope at the end of the tunnel with all these charlatans about.

Now, the recording. Well Pat and Barry Jeffrey gave me a number of recordings of the seances which I have mislaid I am afraid, but Laura's singing brought the memories all back to me!.

Allan Crossley also played me a recording of a detailed conversation he had with Helen Duncan at a seance with Rita. He said she materialised and sat on the couch next to him which according to Allan 'lifted up'; as Helen was quite a large lady and Allan was only slightly built !.

What makes this all the more credible is that Allan was a personal friend of Helen', and an experienced sitter and was certainly adamant that it was her. Barry told me that he could not vouch for Rita as a mental medium, as he had little experience of this aspect of her mediumship; but was 100% certain of the phenomena in his own circle.

LeroyC

LeroyC

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:07 pm

Dear LeroyC,
you say,

"I have decided to have very little more to do with Spiritualism in its current form. its been a difficult decision for me after all these years, but I see little hope at the end of the tunnel with all these charlatans about..."

...yet there are a number of new home circles going on, so I think it may well be worth hanging on in there !
I can understand the frustration - and even despair sometimes - with what's been reported lately, but I would say it's still worth keeping your ear to the ground, as it were.
There are many unknowns currently doing great work for Spirit and things are most certainly changing. I wouldn't let those in the limelight dull your senses to the real wonder of spirit and what they are truly capable of...

(I have also sent you a private message to your inbox on here.)

best wishes,
s/w

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Pinging an old thread now to try to help with an inquiry elsewhere.... Anyone know if Rita Goold is still alive and, if she is, does she still sit for mediumship?

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:49 pm

Yep - Rita's still with us, and very much retired...who was asking?

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:51 pm

A member on another website.

Is there anywhere online with more details about her? The member wants to research her as a materialisation medium.

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:33 pm

nothing online, only books

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Slatewriter Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:38 pm

was it Jon somebody ??

Slatewriter

Back to top Go down