SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat 22nd Sun 23rd October Bumper Week-end

Go down

Sat 22nd Sun 23rd October Bumper Week-end Empty Sat 22nd Sun 23rd October Bumper Week-end

Post by jock Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:59 pm

Sat 22nd Sun 23rd October Bumper Week-end
Dunfermline ASK (Association of spiritualists)
We are a Scottish Charity, Registered N0 SC035437
Touch Community Centre Dunfermline Fife Scotland KY11 4UG
Hello folks on Sat 22nd October we held an open day At Touch Community Centre and it exceeded our expectations with many of the patrons finding all the help and support they needed. We are happy indeed with the feed-back from many of the people who had never been to an event like this or a spiritualist event before had and found their first encounter with our movement was a good one. We fully expect to see some of them back again, in fact some asked to attend our awareness class run on a Thursday at 7pm. Gary Robertson and Kerry McLeod worked their socks of all day giving one to one readings and they gave an excellent demonstration of clairvoyance in the evening at 7pm. Some ladies were nearly overwhelmed by the love and release they experienced with their respective readings and when they had a healing with one of DASK Healers Teresa Hughes, June Stein and Derek Rough enhanced them even more.
One Lady had a reading with Gary then an in depth Numerology reading with Ingrid Bergman from Sweden then healing, the lady said it was great and the experience had lifted her up and would keep her going for a year at least. We run these events as a showcase Yes, however the main aim is to appeal to and accommodate people who would not attend a Spiritualist Centre or Church, my impression is they will do so now. Doing these open days helps to bolster our funds to enable us to carry on with our work because our Healing and Divine Services are free and although the public do donate to a free will offering they run at a loss. Our thanks go out to Marina, Paula and the two teenage Ashley’s for giving up their Saturday to help us and an extra vote of thanks goes to Marina for her pan cakes etc and of course our Spirit Helpers on the other side of life. Our next Open Day is on the 26th November 10am to 4pm.

On Sunday 23rd October the divine service was taken by Kerry McLeod and members of our development group and a grand job they did of it. Marshall Reid was the chairperson and he skillfully conducted and controlled the Service. June Stein opened with a prayer and gave a couple of messages when her turn came round and she delivered them in a humorous manner which was in character with the communicators to the delight of the recipients. Marina Howison Hood did a magical reading about colour calumniating as a rainbow and Derek Rough used it in his address to great effect to enhance the joy and well-being of our patrons. Teresa Hughes did the closing prayer and also gave good messages that were well received. Parts of both of her messages were not readily accepted however I admire her for giving it to the patrons to mull over and I am certain when the penny drops it will be proof positive for them. Kerry herself gave a message to new enquirers and once again gave them something to think about and after the service I spoke to them and they assured me they would be back and I look forwards to hearing what they have to say after they have done their research. We had a grand weekend and our new mediums are going forwards in leaps and bound and if it keeps going I will be retired and put out to grass soon.
L&L Jock McArthur
http://jockmcarthur.com/

jock

Back to top Go down