SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trumpet Mediumship

4 posters

Go down

Trumpet Mediumship Empty Trumpet Mediumship

Post by Azur Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Azur

Back to top Go down

Trumpet Mediumship Empty Re: Trumpet Mediumship

Post by Azur Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Sounds a little like Mickey Mouse Shocked Laughing

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Azur wrote:Sounds a little like Mickey Mouse Shocked Laughing

These videos from YouTube by the Gifts of the Spirit church and Psychic Research Center serve what purpose, Azur?

There is nothing evidential about them, whatsoever. Rolling Eyes

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:16 pm

zerdini wrote:

These videos from YouTube by the Gifts of the Spirit church and Psychic Research Center serve what purpose, Azur?

I agree z, but that is how bizarre things can be in spiritualism, and people need to know that.

It reminds me of Stewart Alexander telling the story of a trance medium who suffered from gout. One evening whilst the medium was entranced by an eloquent indian, his wife who was sitting at the mediums side accidently put her foot on her husbands (the trance medium) foot, Suddenly the Indian stopped speaking and the husband said to his wife will you get off my footand when the wife did so the indian started speaking again.

Stewart Alexander never went back to that circle again, and would you blame him. Laughing

But that is how bizarre things can be with spiritualism sometimes. I am sure you know that Z !

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 pm

Azur wrote:
zerdini wrote:

I agree z, but that is how bizarre things can be in spiritualism, and people need to know that.

It reminds me of Stewart Alexander telling the story of a trance medium who suffered from gout. One evening whilst the medium was entranced by an eloquent indian, his wife who was sitting at the mediums side accidently put her foot on her husbands (the trance medium) foot, Suddenly the Indian stopped speaking and the husband said to his wife will you get off my footand when the wife did so the indian started speaking again.

Stewart Alexander never went back to that circle again, and would you blame him. Laughing

But that is how bizarre things can be with spiritualism sometimes. I am sure you know that Z !

But is that really Spiritualism, Azur? I think not. Laughing

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:55 pm

zerdini wrote:
Azur wrote:
zerdini wrote:

But is that really Spiritualism, Azur? I think not. Laughing

Good point z, well they think it is Laughing

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Thinking doesn't make it so! Laughing

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Azur Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:01 pm

zerdini wrote:Thinking doesn't make it so! Laughing

Couldn't agree with you more z Laughing

Azur

Back to top Go down

Post by zerdini Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Azur wrote:
zerdini wrote:Thinking doesn't make it so! Laughing

Couldn't agree with you more z Laughing

At least we are singing from the same hymn sheet, Azur. Very Happy

zerdini

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:02 pm

zerdini wrote:
Azur wrote:
Sounds a little like Mickey Mouse

There is nothing evidential about them, whatsoever.

In many countries Z these sort of Churches and approaches outnumber traditional Spiritualist Cnters by a very large number.

As we lose good Mediumship and Philosophy the centres it falls away from tend to replace it with the metaphysical "Spiritualist" approach. Its why we have to try and maintain standards. Of course their members are very happy to have places where every element of the new age, Christianity plus any other religous ideal can be blended.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Lyzell Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:43 pm

we hade Ernst Broberg in sweden as a wery good Trumpet medium- he past to spirit 1974 at the age of 96. He was one of swedens best medium and around in the 1950
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down