SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peace on earth!

3 posters

Go down

peace on  earth! Empty peace on earth!

Post by Jane Lyzell Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:16 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dfc0EYktwI&feature=related

this blowe me awaye Sad
Love Jane

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just to help Jane)
Jane Lyzell
Jane Lyzell

Back to top Go down

peace on  earth! Empty Re: peace on earth!

Post by Quiet Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:21 am

It is amazing how this video has got around. Moira Kelly, the mother of this young man, lives in Victoria. She has been around for years working with children who have huge health and other issues because of war or trauma of another kind.

Moira was also responsible for the two young Bangladeshi girls who were joined at the head and separated in a 32 hour operation at the Royal Children's Hospital here. At least she was a critical part of the chain which worked to help them and I think she has adopted them now as well.

Quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lis Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:06 am

Each time I watch Emanuel step forward on to that stage, and speak with such humanity and inner confidence and then sing Imagine I am reminded how love can heal all wounds, overcome all disabilities, and allow the true beauty of the human spirit to emerge. Moira Kelly is an amazing woman, who has by her endless supply of love and dedication worked miracles for many children. She is a true example of spirituality in the deepest sense.

Lis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down