SpiritualismLink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scott Milligan!?

+3
Admin
zerdini
Jane Lyzell
7 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Scott Milligan!? - Page 10 Empty Re: Scott Milligan!?

Post by a Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:43 am

Admin wrote:The picture and the age go together but sadly I do not recognise the picture. I will assume that you are posting under your real name then. However either way I do not actually know who you are. I do know that you are a supporter of Scott Milligan and that is fine by me.

Thank you for the acknowledgement Admin Smile

a

Back to top Go down

Post by a Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 am

mac wrote:"I never asked Jim to remove my account I asked how ''I'' can delete my profile- ''myself'', I have done nothing only stand up to what I believe in."

I misunderstood your intent, Robert. I had assumed you wanted out.... mea culpa. I think you have full access to your profile so you can change or remove whatever you wish. I don't believe you can delete your profile. The forum owner would do that for you.

I note you're still around and engaging.....

I am still here perhaps the Spirit in me is strong Smile Take care for now love

a

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:47 am

Well, guys, I gotta admit defeat. I've become just too bored to continue with this nonsense any more and I've got a day of driving tomorrow so I'll wish Jim g'day or a good evening if my maths is accurate....

And to our young friend - who I'm guessing is in the UK - I'll wish good morning and sleep well.

mac

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:48 am

If you wish me to Robert I will your name will then drop off your posts but not from the quotes that have been used. As it stands if you leave yourself on then no normal forum member can have any idea who or you are or where you came from especially if you delete the picture.

However you have asked some questions in other threads which means you will no longer get notifications of replies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:49 am

Have a good day's driving where are you now Mac?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:50 am

RobertCollierJames wrote:
mac wrote:"I never asked Jim to remove my account I asked how ''I'' can delete my profile- ''myself'', I have done nothing only stand up to what I believe in."

I misunderstood your intent, Robert. I had assumed you wanted out.... mea culpa. I think you have full access to your profile so you can change or remove whatever you wish. I don't believe you can delete your profile. The forum owner would do that for you.

I note you're still around and engaging.....

I am still here perhaps the Spirit in me is strong Smile Take care for now love

maybe - or maybe you just don't know when to stop.... By contrast, I do. Laughing Laughing Laughing

One benefit of being young - yuh can keep going when others can't - even when you shouldn't.....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:51 am

Admin wrote:Have a good day's driving where are you now Mac?

Western Montana with Washington State on the itinerary tomorrow....

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:52 am

Terrific, have fun Mac
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mac Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:53 am

Admin wrote:Terrific, have fun Mac

thanks, Jim Goodbye and good night from me.... Smile

good luck Robert - you'll need every scrap! Laughing Laughing Laughing

mac

Back to top Go down

Post by a Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:55 am

Admin wrote:If you wish me to Robert I will your name will then drop off your posts but not from the quotes that have been used. As it stands if you leave yourself on then no normal forum member can have any idea who or you are or where you came from especially if you delete the picture.

However you have asked some questions in other threads which means you will no longer get notifications of replies.

It demonstrates alot Jim, I stand up to what I believe in but yet you are willing me help others push me down, honestly I don't care I will go down fighting, like the wonderful Battling Bertha, (Bertha Harris) who I admire for her courage in the cause of Spiritualism. Push me down Jim I will always remaim a Crusader for the Spiritualist cause.

Last edited by RobertCollierJames on Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

a

Back to top Go down

Post by a Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:58 am

mac wrote:
Admin wrote:Terrific, have fun Mac

thanks, Jim Goodbye and good night from me.... Smile

good luck Robert - you'll need every scrap! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hahaha I see you true colours shining. Goodluck x

a

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 am

RobertCollierJames wrote:
Admin wrote:If you wish me to Robert I will your name will then drop off your posts but not from the quotes that have been used. As it stands if you leave yourself on then no normal forum member can have any idea who or you are or where you came from especially if you delete the picture.

It demonstrates alot Jim, I stand up to what I believe in but yet you are willing me help others push me down, honestly I don't care I will go down fighting, like the wonderful Battling Bertha, (Bertha Harris) who I admire for her courage in the cause of Spiritualism. Push me down Jim I will always remaim a Crusader for the Spiritualist cause.

I think you would have to explain that to me. I have very little idea exactly what you mean or how you would be pushed down.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:04 am

Now having discussed this with my fellow administrators I will lock this topic which seems to have gone about as far as it can. There is some interesting material in the early page from Scott about his circle and how it is working which is interesting and worth looking at.

If anybody feels that there is more that can be said constructively about it they are welcome to start a new thread.

Robert if you wish me to remove you entirely send me a Private Message on the board. However, you may feel that some other areas of the forum may still be helpful to your journey.

Jim

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10